Sopranos...

J

JimmyZ

Sopranos

camily said:
starts tonight! Who's watching with me? I can't wait!! :getdown:
I am there! It has been a long wait and I think tonite's episode will make up for the long layoff!

L

ladylara

DVR'in it and that new one, big love. looks weird. but that's what i said about six feet under and we liked it... for a while.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
camily said:
It's getting close! I'm so excited!

Me too. I'm gonna watch it and TIVO it. I'll have to watch it again in the a.m.with B and act like I haven't already seen it. He hates it when I watch the good stuff without him. :lmao:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Meadow is a mega super twin turbo hottie. I was really enjoying her dancing skills, absolutely riveting.

It was a good episode IMO. There was just enough there to make you need to, want to, HAVE to, watch again next week.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've been anxiously awaiting the season premier, but what a let-down! Last nights episode was long and drawn-out. We all know Tony is going to live, no matter how they played it up last night. I give it a so-so. :ohwell:

camily

Peace
I loved it just because it was back on. I thought it was very good. WTF???Adrianna lived? That's crazy! I'm glad though, but what a surprise!

J

JimmyZ

Season 6 Opener

camily said:
I loved it just because it was back on. I thought it was very good. WTF???Adrianna lived? That's crazy! I'm glad though, but what a surprise!

Ade is dead...the sequence was a dream by Carm. Interesting the way the rid Ray from the picture, short and sweet. And Eugene with the hanging...he took the only way out he had left after the Feds, Tony and his wife had their say.After a period of relative calm, things are about to get crazy.

My g/f and I are pondering the idea of having fellow Soprano fans over on Sundays for dinner, drinks and the show. If anyone is interested please send me an email to jameszuern@aol.com or leave a note here...would be great to make some new friends while watching the best tv show around. We look forward to hearing from you.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
JimmyZ said:
My g/f and I are pondering the idea of having fellow Soprano fans over on Sundays for dinner, drinks and the show.
I used to do that, it was so much fun. I haven't really been into the show lately, but I DVR'd it anyways, and I'll watch it later.

camily

Peace
JimmyZ said:
Ade is dead...the sequence was a dream by Carm. Interesting the way the rid Ray from the picture, short and sweet. And Eugene with the hanging...he took the only way out he had left after the Feds, Tony and his wife had their say.After a period of relative calm, things are about to get crazy.

My g/f and I are pondering the idea of having fellow Soprano fans over on Sundays for dinner, drinks and the show. If anyone is interested please send me an email to jameszuern@aol.com or leave a note here...would be great to make some new friends while watching the best tv show around. We look forward to hearing from you.
How do you figure it was a dream? She told Tony about it later.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Chasey_Lane said:
I've been anxiously awaiting the season premier, but what a let-down! Last nights episode was long and drawn-out. We all know Tony is going to live, no matter how they played it up last night. I give it a so-so. :ohwell:

I thought it was a good season opener, except for taking so long to get started :rolleyes:

There's only one way out. Death. Great suicide scene. Did anyone else notice that he pee'd himself?

And I was thrilled to see Tony get shot, even if he doesn't die. I guess they put the old man away now and nobody has to worry about who's gonna' sit with him.

Pete

Repete
I think the loony behavior on Juniors part is an act.

If Tony died then Junior would get his full cut again and his lawyer gets to say

"Look, my client can't stand retrial, he is nutty, he shot his own nephew.."