Cheeseburger in Paradise

MikeyBash

They've delayed the opening of their California location until September. We were supposed to be next on the list, but Charlottesville beat us out. Construction should begin this summer.

Dondi

Dondi
I thought they were already beginning construction in the Wildewood parking lot. Did they stop or something?

Dondi

Dondi
mainman said:
Chuck e cheese...

No, I clearly saw a sign just the other day that said "Cheeseburgers in Paradise" in the Wildewood Center. Or did they change it without removing the sign?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
mainman said:
Chuck e cheese...

I know I didn't get enough sleep last night when I imagine "Chuck E. Cheeseburger in Paradise," with the mouse wearing a flowered shirt and holding a margarita.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
I know I didn't get enough sleep last night when I imagine "Chuck E. Cheeseburger in Paradise," with the mouse wearing a flowered shirt and holding a margarita.
Why do I read your posts?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
It is a CheeseBurger in Paradise...........I have already talked to the management that will be opening the store.....they start hiring in June.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
kwillia said:
Vrai, make him stop... he's skeering me...:bawl:

:fixed:

kwillia said:
Even reading Tonio's name makes me shiver in terror. I fantasize about driving my computer mouse through his heart and ridding the Forum of his evil presence forever.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Just to clarify, when you turn into the center entrance of Wildewood Center, Cheeseburger in Paradise will be on the right and is currently under construction. Chuck-e-Cheese will be on the left side of the center entrance, directly opposite CiP.