Need help finding a place

alphaatlas

I'll be relocating down there cause of work...so i needs some advice on where to live...whats a good place to live around the naval air station?? i'm looking for a 1 bed/1 bath place...do you you have any suggestions??

H

Heretic

I moved here 2 years ago for the same reason. There arent many 1 br and they are only like $50 less than 2br apts.

Queen Anne is close to base and reasonable, the Greens is nice but fairly expensive utility bills, Hickory hills has some decent Town Houses for rent for a decent rate, have no idea about utilities. Stay out of Indian Bridge, there are many section 8 people there (welfare) they cause quite a bit of trouble a buddy of mine only lasted there 3 months his bike was stolen and car broken into.

When you start work? What division?

alphaatlas

thanks for the help to all of you

heretic: i'll probably be starting in either mid june or early july and i'll be work for the research and engineering group

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Place available soon

Well I recently relocated as well. And if you don't mind driving 20 mis to work. I live in Tall Timbers. A bit south. An ok place. I am getting out though. Too small and I am bringing my g.f up. But it's 600. with all utilites including cable. Its a small cottage on a farm and water is about 100 yards behind. My lease ends soon, like End of July and I might get out early of the lease. Peace.

Jaime

GreenHornet

02-25-2008 04:59 PM Don't you have anything better to do or is your life so pathetic you have to do crap like this?

Yes.:shortbus:

Thanks to you I have red karma now! :lmao: