Why is Solomans bridge backed up

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
I just came from Leonardtown to the Park and came down 235. Traffic for the bridge was backed up past the K-Mart shopping center.

Ponytail

Pete said:
You should have come here, I have an entire T-bone left over and beer.

Thanks for the after thought. Always a help. :smack:

:lmao:

I actually though about it briefly. But if you can believe it, I was in a mood...shitty day, was supposed to leave at 2, couldn't leave till 5, then the effin' traffic... Just wanted to ride..REALLY effin fast. So I did. About 10 minutes from 231 in Prince Frederick to 760 in Lusby. :cool:

I know, I know... :buttkick:

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:

I actually though about it briefly. But if you can believe it, I was in a mood...shitty day, was supposed to leave at 2, couldn't leave till 5, then the effin' traffic... Just wanted to ride..REALLY effin fast. So I did. About 10 minutes from 231 in Prince Frederick to 760 in Lusby. :cool:

speed kills

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:

Lookin for another ticket? :lmao:

Ponytail

Pete said:
speed kills

Now that I'm home with a sore azz. and have had 3 hot dogs, a bowl of beans, and two beers, I'm thinkin that in about 45 minutes or so, I'd be able to go to Prince Frederick and back in about 10 minutes powered purely by self made jet propulsion alone. :jet:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
Now that I'm home with a sore azz. and have had 3 hot dogs, a bowl of beans, and two beers, I'm thinkin that in about 45 minutes or so, I'd be able to go to Prince Frederick and back in about 10 minutes powered purely by self made jet propulsion alone. :jet:
:killingme

Pandora

Ponytail said:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Ponytail said:
PT, you don't smoke do you? :yikes:

Ponytail

RoseRed said:
At least you didn't lose your sense of humor. :lmao:

Amazing...each beer helps a little. I should be in a FINE mood JUST before I pass out for the night.

Ya know something, I'm sittin here on the 'puter, and belching because I can, and no one else is here and I'm not sure that that would even stop me tonight, but anyway, they sound funny. A strange echo. Then I look over, slightly, and notice that my window is WIDE open. :lol:

:roflmao: