Police: Mom Watched, Encouraged Gang Rape

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What do you expect with these animals? And that Mom is most certainly one of the "poor mothers" on our welfare roles who "can't provide" for their babies and need our help.

:bawl: :rolleyes:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
What do you expect with these animals? And that Mom is most certainly one of the "poor mothers" on our welfare roles who "can't provide" for their babies and need our help.

:bawl: :rolleyes:
Or she was/is a gang member herself and raised her children within the gang. :shrug:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Nickel said:
Or she was/is a gang member herself and raised her children within the gang. :shrug:
:yeahthat: Simple street justice. They got back at the boyfriend for angering them by defiling the girlfriend.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Steve said:
They got back at the boyfriend for angering them by defiling the girlfriend.
Nice girls don't go with gang members. So the victim should have thought about that before she hooked up with her loving beau.

Steve

Enjoying life!
vraiblonde said:
Nice girls don't go with gang members. So the victim should have thought about that before she hooked up with her loving beau.
I'm not saying the victim is pure and innocent, but if you ask the perps they'll probably tell you they "didn't mean nuffin against her, day was jus try'n to git a message to da big poppa".

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:

I didn't read anything that said her boyfriend was a gang member at all. It in fact said he angered gang members. I could flick off a guy on the road not knowing he was a gang member; would it then be ok for him to kidnap and rape my mom cause he was pissed at me? Of course not.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Along with Retana, Delgado and Disbrow, those arrested were identified as Jesse Bess, 23; Randy Calderon, 18; Keizzy Fierro, 22; Adrian Flores, 18; Raymond Jaramillo, 19; Luis Nava, 19; and Gilbert Ortiz, 15. One suspect, identified as 19-year-old Oscar Jose "Sporty" Barajas, remained at large.

Put 'em all in a wet dark room with waiting live wire and I'll flip the switch if the victim doesn't want to :yay: With a gas back up just in case...

consaka

rack'm said:
SANTA ANA, Calif. -- Authorities called it one of the worst rape cases they could recall.

Seven gang members and three female associates were charged Monday with raping a woman as the mother of one suspect allegedly watched and encouraged the assault, authorities said.

The 23-year-old victim was targeted because her boyfriend had angered members of the Anaheim gang, authorities said.

Now you all know that our advanced society of "value human life over everything else" is totally set to culture this kind of society. The odds are in their favor that they will be out in less then 5 years to procreate some more of like morals and ethics. :lalala:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
pixiegirl said:
would it then be ok for him to kidnap and rape my mom cause he was pissed at me? Of course not.
I didn't say it was okay, Pixillated. :smack: I simply said that nice girls don't go with gang members. And we can reasonably assume that she knew these people because she went into a hotel room with the one girl. And if it was a simple case of her boyfriend flicking one of them off, how would they know who she was and how to find her?

mainman

Set Trippin
consaka said:
Now you all know that our advanced society of "value human life over everything else" is totally set to culture this kind of society. The odds are in their favor that they will be out in less then 5 years to procreate some more of like morals and ethics. :lalala:
:ibetyou'refunatparties:

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
vraiblonde said:
I didn't say it was okay, Pixillated. :smack: I simply said that nice girls don't go with gang members. And we can reasonably assume that she knew these people because she went into a hotel room with the one girl. And if it was a simple case of her boyfriend flicking one of them off, how would they know who she was and how to find her?
pssst, I am here if you need me

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:

In the words of my ol' friend BK.... I'm just sayin.... :lol: I have no doubt she knew them. Just because she knew them doesn't mean that she was friends with them. It may have been poor judgement to go into the room but one can conclude she didn't think the girl capable of doing her harm or else she wouldn't have gone in???? I'm sure it wasn't as simple as her bf flicking someone off but maybe they lived in the same neighborhood and it was common knowledge that Tina is Joe's boyfriend???? I agree that nice girls don't go out with gang members but I don't think enough infomation was given to classify her boyfriend as a gang member.