T Bone And Heather

BernieP

Resident PIA
Dr Evinrude said:
Thanks for all you did while here....

What's the story? I listen occassionally and they were/are the only human voice on the radio (locally).

Don't tell me 98.3 is totally automated now.

There are atleast 2 other threads on this subject. Do a search. One of them is multiple pages, and full of info on the situation.

BernieP

Resident PIA
huntr1 said:
There are atleast 2 other threads on this subject. Do a search. One of them is multiple pages, and full of info on the situation.
gee thanks
I knew there was a reason I stopped frequenting this board, it is the friendly and helpful nature of the regulars.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BernieP said:
gee thanks
I knew there was a reason I stopped frequenting this board, it is the friendly and helpful nature of the regulars.
Perhaps he didn't have time to do the search for you and was giving you a helpful hint. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BernieP said:
I think all that :banghead: has made you grouchy. Have a hug :huggy:

mainman

Set Trippin
BernieP said:
gee thanks
I can't tell you stopped frequenting....

unixpirate

Pitty Party
BernieP said:
gee thanks

H was being kind. Post another thread that already exists and see what happens. :popcorn:

RoseRed said:
Perhaps he didn't have time to do the search for you and was giving you a helpful hint. :shrug:
Exactly what I was trying to do. Thanks Rose! See if I am nice the the bozo next time.

Katt

Did they leave already? I've notice they have not been on the radio the past few days. Did I miss their last broadcast?