Airport Security

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Interesting article, pretty scary......http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11863165/

I flew back with three other folks Sunday from Puerto Rico, arrived at the airport, and was upset to see the line so long. We did not have our tickets, we needed to check our backs and pick up the e-tickets. It was at least a 2 hour wait. A airport baggage handler took all of our bags, and told us "you take care of me, I will take care of you". He then took my brother's passport, and never asked to see ours. He came back 2 minutes later with our tickets. My brother slid him some cash, and we went past the line through the terminal. Puerto Rico is a US territory. Security?? Very little.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
harleygirl said:
Interesting article, pretty scary......http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11863165/

I flew back with three other folks Sunday from Puerto Rico, arrived at the airport, and was upset to see the line so long. We did not have our tickets, we needed to check our backs and pick up the e-tickets. It was at least a 2 hour wait. A airport baggage handler took all of our bags, and told us "you take care of me, I will take care of you". He then took my brother's passport, and never asked to see ours. He came back 2 minutes later with our tickets. My brother slid him some cash, and we went past the line through the terminal. Puerto Rico is a US territory. Security?? Very little.

Yeah, they waste their time searching the wrong people - back in early December I was picked out of the long line of air travelers for the full-on search. It was a woman searching me and she said she was going to use the back of her to feel between and under my breasts - and stupid me had on an underwire bra that day! She asked if it was underwire and I shook my head yes but said "is what underwire." That was all it took and I was marched off to the special room for privacy so the female security guard could actually lay her eyes on my underwire bar. I finally get cleared by security only to find my loving husband nowhere in sight. I walked down the terminal and found him sitting at a bar drinking a beer and laughing at me.