Is Charles Co. Racist?

Katt

Since when do the cops have to defend themselves for racism when they go to arrest someone who's obviously drunk, backed up and parked on someone's yard, and pulls a gun on them when they are handcuffing him? For God's Sake, he pulled a gun on the police and fired a round off! I don't live in Charles County, but have a hard time believing that it's that "corrupt"! Did you see the interviews channel 4 news carried about that incident? Almost on the verge of enciting a riot. Live by the sword, Die by the sword.

Pandora

Article

Family members lashed out at police and questioned whether Lyles was actually armed.

"My brother just got killed for no reason," Patina Lyles said. "Have they seen a gun? Did they search the car?"

"As black people, we have to say this -- we need to stick together. This county is corrupt," said William Cooper, Lyles' uncle. "This county needs to be investigated from inside out. This is a racist county."

:rolleyes: There are NO words, just none for that kind of :bs: comment.

No reason my ass.

Katt

<a href=http://www.nbc4.com/news/8107831/detail.html target=_blank>click here to see the story</a>Hope the link works!

Katt

pandora......it blows my mind that ppl actually think that has anything to do with racism! I guess our police are supposed to let them get away with anything to avoid being called racists. (sarcasm)

wideawake

Just tryin to stay awake
They can't even hold a candle light vigil with out fighting. I have a hard time thinking a Deputy in Charles would shoot someone just for the sake of shooting him. JMO

mainman

Set Trippin
"My brother just got killed for no reason," Patina Lyles said. "Have they seen a gun? Did they search the car?"

Yall are missing the point... He should be allowed to pull a gun and murder the cops...:rolleyes:

Geeze, white people ... I swear.....

Katt

wideawake said:
They can't even hold a candle light vigil with out fighting. I have a hard time thinking a Deputy in Charles would shoot someone just for the sake of shooting him. JMO
Candlelight vigil turned Riot!

Pandora

wideawake said:
NBC 4 Didn't even mention a gun being recovered. Give me a break!! He got everything he deserved.

Why should they? It would stick holes in their racism accusation? :sarcasm:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
:lmao: They did recover the bullet, though, right? Fired from the deceased at one of the deputies, and the gun? That information was sort of left out...

Mikeinsmd

I think we should pull our cops out of Charles County & bring them home!! Bush has created mess in Chuck County. Why are we there anyway?? The PG insurgents from the north can't be stopped!! It'll be civil war soon!!

Bring our boys & girls home!!! :drama:

Katt

virgovictoria said:
:lmao: They did recover the bullet, though, right? Fired from the deceased at one of the deputies, and the gun? That information was sort of left out...
not sure, but I"m sure tests will reveal that the gun was recently fired and with 3 witnesses, if not more, I'm sure it's fine.

Calvert newbie

Mikeinsmd said:
I think we should pull our cops out of Charles County & bring them home!! Bush has created mess in Chuck County. Why are we there anyway?? The PG insurgents from the north can't be stopped!! It'll be civil war soon!!

Bring our boys & girls home!!! :drama:

:jameo: :killingme

Katt

You know, if they think the area is so racist and "corrupt", they shouldn't let the door hit them on the way out! No ones making them stay here if that's the way they feel. IT's a free country and if you are pointing guns at the cops, get shot for it, then don't complain that it's got anything to do with racism. After awhile, no one wants to hear it. like crying wolf all the time.