Traffic Tickets

ShaNK

Get a traffic ticket? I recently found a website that I'm using to help me with a ticket. Who knows if it's going to work but the first consultation is free. I've also seen a lot of people on here that have gotten tickets so thought I would post it for people.

www.TixNix.com

There's also another way. If you've recently gotten a speeding ticket and you feel you were wrongly accused, you can request documentation about the officers training on the equipment and the last time it was calibrated. This is possible under the Freedom of Information Act. A lot of times the officer cannot provide this documentation or cannot provide it in whole. In which case, majority of the time, once you get to court Judges will normally dismiss the case.

I'll be using both of these to hopefully get my ticket reduced. Going into court with excuses miniscule excuses does not work but there are ways to get away from the points. Don't want the insurance going up :-(

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
ShaNK said:
Get a traffic ticket? I recently found a website that I'm using to help me with a ticket. Who knows if it's going to work but the first consultation is free. I've also seen a lot of people on here that have gotten tickets so thought I would post it for people.

www.TixNix.com

There's also another way. If you've recently gotten a speeding ticket and you feel you were wrongly accused, you can request documentation about the officers training on the equipment and the last time it was calibrated. This is possible under the Freedom of Information Act. A lot of times the officer cannot provide this documentation or cannot provide it in whole. In which case, majority of the time, once you get to court Judges will normally dismiss the case.

I'll be using both of these to hopefully get my ticket reduced. Going into court with excuses miniscule excuses does not work but there are ways to get away from the points. Don't want the insurance going up :-(
If you don't want your insurance going up maybe you should have that lead foot calibrated. Slow down and you won't get tickets. That simple! :shrug:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Dutch6 said:
If you don't want your insurance going up maybe you should have that lead foot calibrated. Slow down and you won't get tickets. That simple! :shrug:
:yeahthat:

I've earned every ticket I've received, fair and square. Paid the fine and suffered with the points and got on with life. No amount of real or fabricated mitigating circumstances change the fact that I broke the law.

donbarzini

Many years ago I pulled a lady over for running a 4-way stop. When I approached her and explained why I had pulled her over; she asked me where I had been. I pointed to the parking lot about 20 yards to the passenger side of her car. At that point she said: "Well, sh!t, if I had seen you there I would have stopped." It is the only time I didn't write a ticket.

ShaNK

I will admit that I was speeding but I was not speeding in excess of how much was stated. I had my cruise set between 60-65 MPH on Rt. 5 down past the MVA. The cop pulled me over and claimed that I was going 71. This seems a little unjust to me, but yes I was speeding.

mainman

Set Trippin
ShaNK said:
I will admit that I was speeding but I was not speeding in excess of how much was stated. I had my cruise set between 60-65 MPH on Rt. 5 down past the MVA. The cop pulled me over and claimed that I was going 71. This seems a little unjust to me, but yes I was speeding.
Are you black?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
donbarzini said:
Many years ago I pulled a lady over for running a 4-way stop. When I approached her and explained why I had pulled her over; she asked me where I had been. I pointed to the parking lot about 20 yards to the passenger side of her car. At that point she said: "Well, sh!t, if I had seen you there I would have stopped." It is the only time I didn't write a ticket.

I got pulled over on Oliver Shop road (just past the turn to 231). i knew he got me (saw him backing his cruiser into the driveway, to turn after me) so i just pulled over and waited, when the officer walked up to my window and asked me the ".... know why you were pulled over...." i said "Becaus i pulled the tag off my mattress, that said do not remove tag?" (i had heard it on the radio a few days before). Officer starts cracking up, walks back to the cruiser, thought he was writing me up, then leaves.

SAHRAB said:
I got pulled over on Oliver Shop road (just past the turn to 231). i knew he got me (saw him backing his cruiser into the driveway, to turn after me) so i just pulled over and waited, when the officer walked up to my window and asked me the ".... know why you were pulled over...." i said "Becaus i pulled the tag off my mattress, that said do not remove tag?" (i had heard it on the radio a few days before). Officer starts cracking up, walks back to the cruiser, thought he was writing me up, then leaves.
:clap: Love it! :lol:

duzzey1a

not to change the topic but...

Just this weekend, I ran a test on the "photo" light just north of Hville on rt. 5. I pulled over just in front of the light to time the light from green to yellow and then red. What I found out is that the time that it takes to go from yellow to red is two seconds faster than from green to yellow. What this means is that your chances of getting caught running a "red" light are much greater at that intersection.

I also tested the speed I would have to travel in order to safely stop and avoid a ticket at the light. What I noticed is that even while traveling at 60mph, I had to slam on the breaks to avoid entering the intersection at yellow. This could possibly cause a rear-end collision to avoid a ticket.

MMDad

Lem Putt
ShaNK said:

www.TixNix.com

If you are going to fight a ticket, you should learn a little about the law first. FOIA has nothing to do with it.

donbarzini

duzzey1a said:

Just this weekend, I ran a test on the "photo" light just north of Hville on rt. 5. I pulled over just in front of the light to time the light from green to yellow and then red. What I found out is that the time that it takes to go from yellow to red is two seconds faster than from green to yellow. What this means is that your chances of getting caught running a "red" light are much greater at that intersection.

I also tested the speed I would have to travel in order to safely stop and avoid a ticket at the light. What I noticed is that even while traveling at 60mph, I had to slam on the breaks to avoid entering the intersection at yellow. This could possibly cause a rear-end collision to avoid a ticket.

The yellow lights are timed so that someone travelling no faster than the speed limit can stop safely(no slamming of brakes) from an algebraically determined distance.

donbarzini

You remember those word problems: "If train A leaves Chicago at 3 pm at 60mph and train B leaves New York a 4 pm at 90mph what is the name of the
beauty contestant that will get run over by both of them?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
duzzey1a said:

You don't have anything better to do with your weekends? :lol: