Neptune's Grand Reopening this weekend

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
Neptune's grend reopening is finally here this weekend. It starts thursday at happy hour with free tacos(a Town Creek mainstay from years ago), then DJ smoooth rocks the dance floor from 9 till 1:30, DJ/KJ Katie is there from 5-10 on friday evening with DJ Smoooth again in the DJ booth from 10 till 1:30. Then the main event happens on saturday with recording artist "the Lloyd Dobbler Effect" taking the Neptunes stage at 10 and rocking the river!

On Sunday Neptune's will be hosting a benefit for breast cancer from 2 till 9pm with some of the area's best bands preforming all day long! Hope to see you there this weekend!

Jameo

What?!
kwillia said:
I'm sure I could... it was daylight and I was sober last time I stopped by... :razz:

Oh crap :dork: I forgot about that :lmao:

I'll pick up some more eggs and bacon before the weekend :lmao:

justbeachy

can be a real beach
somdmusicfan said:
Neptune's grend reopening is finally here this weekend. It starts thursday at happy hour with free tacos(a Town Creek mainstay from years ago), then DJ smoooth rocks the dance floor from 9 till 1:30, DJ/KJ Katie is there from 5-10 on friday evening with DJ Smoooth again in the DJ booth from 10 till 1:30. Then the main event happens on saturday with recording artist "the Lloyd Dobbler Effect" taking the Neptunes stage at 10 and rocking the river!

On Sunday Neptune's will be hosting a benefit for breast cancer from 2 till 9pm with some of the area's best bands preforming all day long! Hope to see you there this weekend!

Where is this place?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
somdmusicfan said:

:yahoo:

Looks like a :otter: Saturday night and then up to DC on Sunday to wait in line for the Rob Zombie concert :getdown:

Hey Jameo.....can I crawl back to your place :flowers:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Jameo said:
Oh crap :dork: I forgot about that :lmao:

I'll pick up some more eggs and bacon before the weekend :lmao:

I got plenty of bacon and I live on a chicken farm so I can get all the eggs you need. Can I park my camper in your yard?

Jameo

What?!
jwwb2000 said:
:yahoo:

Looks like a :otter: Saturday night and then up to DC on Sunday to wait in line for the Rob Zombie concert :getdown:

Hey Jameo.....can I crawl back to your place :flowers:

Sure!

Dougstermd said:
I got plenty of bacon and I live on a chicken farm so I can get all the eggs you need. Can I park my camper in your yard?

Only if you and Slotted keep all the :smooch: & :love: outta my sight, your more than welcome :lmao:

Poor Boy Zeus

somdmusicfan said:

Cool, that place is great! You need to have the band "WildGooD" play there, awesome local band! They'll rock the place down!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Jameo said:
Sorry, I can't crawl home from your party. Well, I could. But I would need some serious knee pads :lmao:
Ya could crawl to my house - course, I wouldn't suggest crawling - somebody might mistake ya for a deer - best to get one of the dd's to drive.

mainman

Set Trippin
migtig said:
Ya could crawl to my house - course, I wouldn't suggest crawling - somebody might mistake ya for a deer - best to get one of the dd's to drive.
You might pretend you don't know her when she gets there...:lmao: :killingme

SamSpade

somdmusicfan said:

Damn. I was "Frank" when it re-opened the last time...