Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Single Mothers out there...

Lightbulb Attention Single Mothers out there...

I'm a single Mom of one and recently posted some ads on this website looking for other single Mom's to find and rent a house with me. I've found someone (yea!) but I'm still getting loads of interested single Mom's contacting me and I had an idea!!!

I thought that all the single Mom's out there who are looking for safe and affordable housing and perhaps a like-minded woman to share a home with, could "band" together and perhaps have a meeting in Waldorf to meet each other.

This would be a great way to combine resources and get together with other local women who are struggling with the same issues. I'd be more than happy to organize it and was thinking of maybe next week sometime, in the evening or a weekend afternoon - am open to suggestions and/or comments. Please feel free to email me or call me at 301-873-1834.

Debbie
    DebbieDee
    "There is only ONE success ... to be able to spend your life in your own way!"

Hey! If any of ya look like Sharon Stone... Count Me In!!! :eek:

I AM JOKING.... relax :)
    Nothing is certain except death, taxes - and calls from telemarketers regardless of do-not-call.gov. That don't work! Ask AT&T!

Well she is blonde! Sorry sis!

Originally posted by missi1013
    Sharon Stone has reddish/blonde hair....
    Nothing is certain except death, taxes - and calls from telemarketers regardless of do-not-call.gov. That don't work! Ask AT&T!

Oh! and you are outta the question missi... Pardon my asking, but has anyone told you you look like a duck?

My goodness, Darby. We've sure missed you!!
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

That's ok Darby! Your out of the question too, to old!:p Does she really have red\blonde hair? Well that's a shame because so do I! hehe! Of course it's more red, than blonde!

Just to clear the record, Sharon Stone has bottle bleached blonde hair. Not a red one anywhere unless you're counting the dark roots! :-)
    DebbieDee
    "There is only ONE success ... to be able to spend your life in your own way!"

You go sis!

That's ok Darby! Your out of the question too, to old!:p Does she really have red\blonde hair? Well that's a shame because so do I! hehe! Of course it's more red, than blonde!
    ok... but you STILL look like a duck! :D

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.