Attention Single Mothers out there...

DebbieDee

I'm a single Mom of one and recently posted some ads on this website looking for other single Mom's to find and rent a house with me. I've found someone (yea!) but I'm still getting loads of interested single Mom's contacting me and I had an idea!!!

I thought that all the single Mom's out there who are looking for safe and affordable housing and perhaps a like-minded woman to share a home with, could "band" together and perhaps have a meeting in Waldorf to meet each other.

This would be a great way to combine resources and get together with other local women who are struggling with the same issues. I'd be more than happy to organize it and was thinking of maybe next week sometime, in the evening or a weekend afternoon - am open to suggestions and/or comments. Please feel free to email me or call me at 301-873-1834.

Debbie

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
That's ok Darby! Your out of the question too, to old!:p Does she really have red\blonde hair? Well that's a shame because so do I! hehe! Of course it's more red, than blonde!

DebbieDee

Just to clear the record, Sharon Stone has bottle bleached blonde hair. Not a red one anywhere unless you're counting the dark roots! :)

DarbyOhara

Musician
Originally posted by missi1013
That's ok Darby! Your out of the question too, to old!:p Does she really have red\blonde hair? Well that's a shame because so do I! hehe! Of course it's more red, than blonde!

ok... but you STILL look like a duck! :D

DarbyOhara

Musician
Originally posted by DebbieDee
Just to clear the record, Sharon Stone has bottle bleached blonde hair. Not a red one anywhere unless you're counting the dark roots! :)

Well.... I'll.... BE!!!! I guess I must not have been paying too much attention to her hair then.......:D