Hi..I'm Moondog Michaels..NEW Morning Host at WSMD Star 98.3

Moondog Michael

Hello One and All..

My name is Moondog, I wanted to introduce myself.. I am VERY happy to be here in Southern Maryland, and I hope you will give me the chance to invade your radio weekday mornings. The Show will get started at 5am, and run till 10am Monday thru Friday. I have enjoyed reading about who some think I am and where I'm from..

The NEW Show kicks off April 19th @ 5am.. I have a STRICT open door policy, ANY Questions or Comments..Moondog@somdradio.com :whistle:

In advance, THANK YOU!!!

Your Pal,
Moondog

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Please - No talking- from 8:40 - 9am ...just play music. I hate the jibber jabber yakkity yak on my morning drive.

Elaine, Moon Unit is Zappa.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sharon said:
Please - No talking- from 8:40 - 9am ...just play music. I hate the jibber jabber yakkity yak on my morning drive.

Elaine, Moon Unit is Zappa.

But that's what he's trying to suck you into...the yakkity yak morning drive.

I know. That's why I asked if he's a Zappa. :lmao:

blacklabman

One thing that I miss with T-Bone and Heather gone is "Today in History" and birthday people. It was on in the 5:30-6:00 slot. That would be nice to hear again.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
JabbaJawz said:
:coffee: We'll give you a shot, but be prepared to be scrutinized! Are you going to be working by yourself or with someone? :popcorn: Is Frank Dawson the whiner he sounds like he is? Can you do anything about that squeeky traffic voice Sara Fraizer? I would rather listen to a helicoptor roaring in the background than her swallowing something. :lmao: Welcome to So Md!

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Moondog Michael said:
Hello One and All..

My name is Moondog, I wanted to introduce myself.. I am VERY happy to be here in Southern Maryland, and I hope you will give me the chance to invade your radio weekday mornings. The Show will get started at 5am, and run till 10am Monday thru Friday. I have enjoyed reading about who some think I am and where I'm from..

The NEW Show kicks off April 19th @ 5am.. I have a STRICT open door policy, ANY Questions or Comments..Moondog@somdradio.com :whistle:

In advance, THANK YOU!!!

Your Pal,
Moondog

Okay.

Do you have any pull with the news department? Maybe you could ask them to either shut up or actually report on something that isn't five days old ... every 1/2 hour.

TYIA

mAlice

professional daydreamer
jazz lady said:
I thought Moondog was a surfer dude. :confused:

Welcome Moondog! :howdy:

Please, allow me to rephrase.

What the hell kind of name is Moondog, anyway! :rolleyes:

Better?

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
CableChick said:
Do you have any pull with the news department? Maybe you could ask them to either shut up or actually report on something that isn't five days old ... every 1/2 hour.

TYIA

Also tell them to pause for a few seconds in between stories. They'll be halfway through a story before I realize they've changed topics.