The New Star 98.3 The Best of the 80's, 90's and Today

Moondog Michael

Hello..

I wanted to update those who care..@ 6:39pm tonight The NEW Star was Born..BEFORE you flip out and send the Nasty e-mails and make fun of my Parents..This is what the folks around here seemed to want. I have been here in Maryland for two weeks now, and had the chance to speak with people from all over.. The 60's and 70's where great, the music from that era set the bar for future artists. I'm 39, and I think a great Mix of 80's and 90's and those who are making music today really make for a Great sounding station. There are NO consultants, NO outside influence.. We will play Music that does not suck. Sorry, No Rap..

OK, we are working out the rough spots now, I decided to wait a few days to start the Morning show, getting the Music right is my first concern. Now, with all of this said, give me a few days to iron out the rough spots..then start your hate mail. I hope you will listen, We are building this station for Southern Maryland.

PEACE !!
Moon :elaine:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Moondog Michael said:
Thank You !!!
You're welcome.

Be sure to say Hi next time you see me!

Attachments

• RoseRed.jpg
    RoseRed.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 130

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was listening to the station on the way home around 9 tonight. It was nice to hear some new tunes. So far, I like the format. :yay:

K

Kain99

I'm looking forward to listening again! Hit a homerun Moondoggy! Advertisers are listening and looking for you to create a great bond with community. BTW... Great start!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So Moondoggie...

Will you be joining us at the Tiki opening on Friday? Summer rules...

willie

Once upon a time, there was WMJS in Prince Frederick. It was family owned and most important, it was community oriented. The only one around. They must have sprung for their own generator because no matter what the weather, they were always there reporting the latest happenings.

As often as we have fires, floods, ice and bridge closings, it would be nice to have a community oriented station again...English speaking of course.