Joe Millionaire

JabbaJawz

Be about it
OMG, I AM THRILLED that he chose Zora!!! Phooey on b*tch azz Sarah!!!!! I can't wait to see her reaction when he tells her he didn't choose her. I was shocked when he told Zora he chose her!! I wonder what her ballroom response will be?!?!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I know I'm talking to myself at this point, but I can't help it, :biggrin:. It looks like Zora is packing up to leave - and isn't planning to appear at the ballroom!! I'll be stunned!! I'm dying here waiting to see what happens!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
What an absolutely FANTASTIC ending!!!!! Zora sooooo deserved that money. She is such a wonderful person, and with/without Evan will put the money to good use. I'll bet she'll help her aunt who has cancer first, and then who knows what else. I wonder if they'll move closer together, or what?

I just love Zora to death, she is great!

SeaRide

You are not alone in this. I had to watch it again since I had it on tape. :biggrin: Now I wonder how it go for Evan and Zora by now? I think it was really thoughtful of Evan to put the ring on Zora's right hand. Now that's what I call Evan a real gentleman.
Zora is really a great doll. I wish I could meet someone like Zora.

When is this Aftermath/Reunion show for Joe Millionaire?

jeneisen

Indy Bound
You know I had a feeling it would end like that or something, but on the radio this morning on the way to work they made a good point. Zora is the only one that the public would have wanted to win. I still think the show was fake, and they are both actors. They haven't seen each other since November and I have a feeling they aren't really together anyway. If they were really in love they could have met out of the country or something, its not like they can't afford it. And as far as her not really wanting the money, then why did she go on the show???

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Okay,

Was it me or did nasty little Sarah tell Melissa M. that she did the dirty deed to Evan in the woods? Did anybody catch that? She was trying to whisper to Melissa M. what happened, but the cameras were rolling the whole time.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Well, she still sort of tried to act like she was just 'kissing' him, but she made a gesture that certainly made it look like a BJ to me. It was SOOOOOOOO a BJ, she's not fooling anyone!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
I missed the part where he told Sarah that she wasn't "the one". What happened? Did Evan make her cry? :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Darnit! I totally missed this thread last night! I was looking for it in chit chat!

And Sara shoulda talked about her BJ after she'd left! :lmao: IDIOT!!!!!

See now, they've got us strung along for yet another week!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
He talked about what a great time they had, etc... And then said "So this is why what I'm going to tell you may come as a surpirse." Then he said "I didn't choose you." I think she did cry once the cameras were off of her...she looked on the verge!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Oh yeah, and like Cari said he told her about the lack of $$ too. When she asked if he thought that would have mattered to her, he never answered her. But of course it mattered to her...the materialistic wench!!!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by laureng
He talked about what a great time they had, etc... And then said "So this is why what I'm going to tell you may come as a surpirse." Then he said "I didn't choose you." I think she did cry once the cameras were off of her...she looked on the verge!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao:

She gets what she deserves for being a little hoochie! LOL!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by cariblue
Lauren, we must have watched different JM's. I could have sworn Sarah indicated that it didn't matter.

Well she said that it didn't matter when she was talking to him, but when she got with Melissa, she called him a "loser". Can't remember the exact phrase, but she was calling him a loser because he didn't have $50 Mil.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by cariblue
Lauren, we must have watched different JM's. I could have sworn Sarah indicated that it didn't matter.

I think it was an act. Not saying she was so sad about HIM, but I think more sad that she was rejected. She was cool when he told her, but after he left and the cameras lingered you could see that she was upset - at least it looked that way to me.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Sarah is going to be a very rich woman after this. Modeling, films (maybe some more adult films).

And Evan will be a very rich man, if he chooses to do all the things that will be offered to him. I'm sure the modeling offers will go through the roof now, and he was also recently approached by the WWE about working for them, since he has trained to be a wrestler. He turned them down, but I'll bet he'll sway.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Sarah is alright, but not breathtakingly beautiful or anything. When she has her hair down she looks MUCH better than when it's up. Something about her just takes away from her otherwise nice figure.