Any thoughts about Spinnakers

Ponytail

I didn't know they opened back up. Hurricane a couple of years ago wiped them out and supposedly the rent went way up after the clean-up/rebuild and the owners that I knew of decided to end the business venture.

When did they open back up and under what management?

Although, now that I'm lookin' at your sign-on name...I think I know you. :jet:

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Awesome, awesome food! Probably the best food I've had in a loooong time, and it beats any other restaurant around here!

They're only open on weekends, and it is recommended that you call and make a reservation.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Chasey_Lane said:
Awesome, awesome food! Probably the best food I've had in a loooong time, and it beats any other restaurant around here!

They're only open on weekends, and it is recommended that you call and make a reservation.

The sign on Wynne Road says closed for spring break will reopen late may?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Ponytail said:
I didn't know they opened back up. Hurricane a couple of years ago wiped them out and supposedly the rent went way up after the clean-up/rebuild and the owners that I knew of decided to end the business venture.

I know exactly who you are thinking of. :killingme
Is there a "K" or "L" amongst us?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:

Does he drive a Porche? :popcorn: