Hello, God.

Dondi

Dondi
This is obviously for those who don't believe.

If the God of the Bible would come down right now and looked you right in the face and said that He's real and the Bible is true, would you believe in Him, obey Him, and follow Him?

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Dondi said:

If the God of the Bible would come down right now and looked you right in the face and said that He's real and the Bible is true, would you believe in Him, obey Him, and follow Him?

If it meant I wouldn't have to work anymore? Hell yea!

D

dems4me

Dondi said:
Naw, you'd have to work for the Lord, but He does have good benefits, like life insurance.

Not trying to get too off subject, but a coworker here, became a 7th Day Adventist and now has every Friday off and its entirely legal. Off hand, do you recall what the differences are scriptually from 7th Day Adventis to Christians? I ask because I think I may want Fridays off too now :shrug:

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Dondi said:
Naw, you'd have to work for the Lord, but He does have good benefits, like life insurance.

Hmmm....I was really looking forward to not working anymore.

Can I telecommute?

dems4me said:
Not trying to get too off subject, but a coworker here, became a 7th Day Adventist and now has every Friday off and its entirely legal. Off hand, do you recall what the differences are scriptually from 7th Day Adventis to Christians? I ask because I think I may want Fridays off too now :shrug:
I would think that she isn't getting paid for those Fridays, dems. If she doesn't extend her 4 work days to cover the missing hours, she is a 32-hour employee.

D

dems4me

cholo said:
Hmmm....I was really looking forward to not working anymore.

Can I telecommute?

a church sign said "prayer is the best form of wireless communication" :biggrin:

camily

Peace
Joan Osborne already asked this question.

If God had a name, what would it be
And would you call it to His face
If you were faced with Him in all His glory
What would you ask if you had just one question?

(Bridge:)
And yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

(Chorus:)
What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Tryin' to make his way home

If God had a face, what would it look like
And would you wanna see
If seeing meant that you would have to believe
In things like Heaven and in Jesus and the saints
And all the prophets

(bridge)
(chorus)
Tryin' to make his way home
Back up to Heaven all alone
Nobody callin' on the phone
'Cept for the Pope maybe in Rome

(bridge)
(chorus)
Just tryin' to make his way home
Like a holy rolling stone
Back up to Heaven all alone
Just tryin' to make his way home
Nobody callin' on the phone
'Cept for the pope maybe in Rome

Midnightrider

Dondi said:

well obviously i would have questions for him, and we would have to get into specifics. But if i had that experience i would probably belive.

No here is the real question. How many of you would believe that i had experienced God, and how many would think i was crazY?

Dondi said:
Yeah, but I'm looking for the answers.
Do a search on David Koresh. It's already been shown that there are folks willing to take a man's word at face value...:shrug: