Need Prayers

M

missperky

Just got a call from step-mom and me and sunflowers dad was flown out of St Marys to DC all we know is that they found a lesion(?) on his brain. :bawl:

Please send prayers our way.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
missperky said:
Just got a call from step-mom and me and sunflowers dad was flown out of St Marys to DC all we know is that they found a lesion(?) on his brain. :bawl:

:huggy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
missperky said:

Being sent as I type :huggy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
missperky said:

:poorbaby: Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping for the best for you.

Pandora

I sent sunflower our phone number in her karma if she needs ANY help getting to the hospital or gets lost. My husband knows that area like the back of his hand and he is terrific at guiding somebody somewhere.

Be careful. You don't do anyone any good if you don't get there in one piece and it is nasty out.

M

missperky

Pandora said:
I sent sunflower our phone number in her karma if she needs ANY help getting to the hospital or gets lost. My husband knows that area like the back of his hand and he is terrific at guiding somebody somewhere.

Be careful. You don't do anyone any good if you don't get there in one piece and it is nasty out.

I doubt Sun will be the one driving, but I am a lil familiar with up that way. :huggy:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Pandora said:

:huggy: Thanks. Were still waiting on news. With it being nasty I think we will leave early in the morning hopefully things will be ok. If its that bad well head out tonight and get a hotel.

Thanks to everyone else for the prayers

M

missperky

sunflower said:
:huggy: Thanks. Were still waiting on news. With it being nasty I think we will leave early in the morning hopefully things will be ok. If its that bad well head out tonight and get a hotel.

Thanks to everyone else for the prayers

:yeahthat: