I love......

sinwagon

Roseanne! I so love watching nick at nite and watching all the reruns. Tonight they have the one where Roseanne accused David of having pot in the house and she realizes that the pot is hers from 20 years ago. So....since all the kids are out of the house they decide to smoke it! I have seen this a million times but it still cracks me up!

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
sinwagon said:
Roseanne! I so love watching nick at nite and watching all the reruns. Tonight they have the one where Roseanne accused David of having pot in the house and she realizes that the pot is hers from 20 years ago. So....since all the kids are out of the house they decide to smoke it! I have seen this a million times but it still cracks me up!

I love that one! :killingme

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sinwagon said:
Ahem, this thread belongs under ChitChat...unless Roseanne moved to somd at some point. :confused:

sockgirl77

sushisamba said:
Ahem, this thread belongs under ChitChat...unless Roseanne moved to somd at some point. :confused:
Is someone cranky today? That's what ppl keep saying about me when I post comments like that? :lol:

I'm guessing that sinwagon watches her T.V. in Southern Maryland and that is why she posted that. :shrug:

But, you are correct. Well, partially. I think that it should have been posted in the Entertainment forum!

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sockgirl77 said:
Is someone cranky today? That's what ppl keep saying about me when I post comments like that? :lol:

No, but the thread title was catchy and I got a little excited that someone was about to turn me on to something new. :shrug:

:razz:

sockgirl77

sushisamba said:
No, but the thread title was catchy and I got a little excited that someone was about to turn me on to something new. :shrug:

:razz:
Did you think that it was another secret crush thread? :lol:

sinwagon

Sorry....I forgot!

But....I have to say, my favorite is when Roseanne's dad dies and Jackie has to call old deaf Auntie Barb:

Jackie: Auntie Barb, I have some bad news, dad has passed.
Dad is not with us anymore
He has passed away.
Dad is dead.
No DEAD! NO DEAD!
Dad is fine, he sends his love!

That cracks me up!