Got Bush?

sockgirl77

MSP Report...

On Friday, April 21, 2006 at 10:30 am, TFC R. Rezza responded to the 29000 block of Three Notch Road, Mechanicsville, for a reported theft. Investigation revealed that 11 Frasier Photinia plants (ornamental bushes with oval, waxy green leaves approximately 3” x 1” in size) had been pulled out of the ground and taken. Estimated loss: $220. (0682004352)

These were taken from one of our buildings. Who does this? My boss was a little upset because they were just planted a week ago. :lol:

:ohwell:

SmallTown

Football season!
sockgirl77 said:
MSP Report...

On Friday, April 21, 2006 at 10:30 am, TFC R. Rezza responded to the 29000 block of Three Notch Road, Mechanicsville, for a reported theft. Investigation revealed that 11 Frasier Photinia plants (ornamental bushes with oval, waxy green leaves approximately 3” x 1” in size) had been pulled out of the ground and taken. Estimated loss: $220. (0682004352)

These were taken from one of our buildings. Who does this? My boss was a little upset because they were just planted a week ago. :lol:

gotta support your 10oz bud habit somehow

D

dems4me

sockgirl77 said:
:yeahthat: Oh, and I am positive that they are wrong on the value. I just found the invoice stating that we paid $1200.00 for them. :shrug:

That's about $109 a plant... :faint: Why'd anyone spend more than $10.00 on a plant is beyond me :faint:

:lol:

sockgirl77

dems4me said:
That's about $109 a plant... :faint: Why'd anyone spend more than $10.00 on a plant is beyond me :faint:

:lol:
I've seen bushes/trees go for much more. These plants are or WERE for landscaping a commercial building. Got me. I didn't buy the damn things. I didn't even know what they looked like until my boss gave me the pic that came with them this morning. I'm looking at a $1200.00 invoice. However, it doesn't say how many other types of plants were with it. It may have been only $220.00 for the Frasier Photina. I've been asked to call the place that we bought them and get a detailed invoice. :shrug:

Midnightrider

dems4me said:
its only beyond you b/c you are so freaking retarded.

:killingme:

:jerry:
If you are going to argue with yourself, you should quote yourself so the rest of us know whats going on.......

but good burn, on yourself :twitch:

D

dems4me

Midnightrider said:
If you are going to argue with yourself, you should quote yourself so the rest of us know whats going on.......

but good burn, on yourself :twitch:

That was a red karma comment you nitwit :lol:

D

dems4me

Midnightrider said:
I didn't see the red text until my post posted.

you sure you are busting on yourself? :whistle:

Keep it up and I could move on to you, if you like :whistle:

Midnightrider

dems4me said:
Keep it up and I could move on to you, if you like :whistle:
Send pics, reference letters, and results from most recent blood test and I'll get to you after i have gone through all of the other applications :lmao:

wideawake

Just tryin to stay awake
Might be worth checking into who ever planted them.

sockgirl77 said:
MSP Report...