JPC is this your kin?

sinwagon

On Friday, April 21, 2006, TFC J. Linger served Kristopher William Cusick, 24, at the Detention Center, with a True Bill Indictment for Escape and Violation of a Work Release Agreement. Mr. Cusick is being held on no bond. (18-K-06-000184)

J

JPC, Sr.

Faith Without Works is Dead.

sinwagon said:
On Friday, April 21, 2006, TFC J. Linger served Kristopher William Cusick, 24, at the Detention Center, with a True Bill Indictment for Escape and Violation of a Work Release Agreement. Mr. Cusick is being held on no bond. (18-K-06-000184)
:popcorn: No, it is no relation to my family. Of course he could be some far distant Cusick but I do not know.

I saw the report in the Enterprise and was wondering why no one said anything and I was just scimming the Forum and found this post. Normally I stay in News, Elections, Politics, and Religion threads as this Forum is too big for me to use that much time to read each catogory.

Many locals spell their name without the K as in "Cusic" but theirs use to have a "K" on the end and they just dropped it. Some in my family considered dropping our "k" but never gonna happen.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:popcorn: No, it is no relation to my family. Of course he could be some far distant Cusick but I do not know.

I saw the report in the Enterprise and was wondering why no one said anything and I was just scimming the Forum and found this post. Normally I stay in News, Elections, Politics, and Religion threads as this Forum is too big for me to use that much time to read each catogory.
Many locals spell their name without the K as in "Cusic" but theirs use to have a "K" on the end and they just dropped it. Some in my family considered dropping our "k" but never gonna happen.

:lol: To bad you don't belong to all the private forums.

Has anyone looked at his profile lately?

Birthday:
March 17, 1956
Biography:
Democrat Candidate for MD. Legislature District 29B.
Interests:
General Nuisance.

Disabled but seeking Office.

:roflmao: