Stop Beefin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quietcool2006

As a frequet patron of Monk's,I'm looking for feed-back on opinions for solutions in wake of the fighting and unfortunate loss of life involving a few people who can't deal with problems in a smarter way than they choose.We need to wake up!!!!!!!.It is just a place 2 party........Not a man or woman-hood proving ground!!!! All my Chill Peeps..............Make some noise!!!!!!!!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Don't support music/musicans/bars or clubs that feature music that glorifies rape, prostitution, murder or drug dealing.
If you do, expect to associate with people that find rape, prostitution, murder and drug dealing acceptable activities and don't be suprised when these events happen.

Feel free to wake up

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
aps45819 said:
Don't support music/musicans/bars or clubs that feature music that glorifies rape, prostitution, murder or drug dealing.
If you do, expect to associate with people that find rape, prostitution, murder and drug dealing acceptable activities and don't be suprised when these events happen.
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aps45819 again.

morganj614

aps45819 said:

:yeahthat: no rap crap :clap:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
quietcool2006 said:
All my Chill Peeps..............Make some noise!!!!!!!!!

We don't have chill peeps here. Well, we may have had them on Easter, but they're gone now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
aps45819 said:

Feel free to wake up
That was beautiful. :sniff: I may cry.

I love you man... :flowers:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Jameo said:
99 red ballons floating in the summer sky :dude: :killingme
Oh, thanks for that. I just got that song off of my mind after hearing it this a.m. Remind me to e-mail Moondoggie and tell him to take it off the play list.

Jameo

What?!
BS Gal said:
Oh, thanks for that. I just got that song off of my mind after hearing it this a.m. Remind me to e-mail Moondoggie and tell him to take it off the play list.

Your welcome! He should play it once an hour and decidate it to Morgan! :yay: :killingme

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Jameo said:
Your welcome! He should play it once an hour and decidate it to Morgan! :yay: :killingme

She would :heart: him for doing that for her :yay:

He should also play "Brand New Key" once an hour for Kwillia as well :yay:

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
aps45819 said:

Feel free to wake up

:yay: