Ferns?

R

remaxrealtor

I'm looking for hanging ferns for the deck. Just went to Lowes and they don't have any. Has anyone seen any anywhere?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
remaxrealtor said:
I'm looking for hanging ferns for the deck. Just went to Lowes and they don't have any. Has anyone seen any anywhere?
Try Zimmermans in Loveville. They have everything.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
remaxrealtor said:
Thanks for the info! :howdy:
I'm not promising, but they had some HUGE asparagus ferns there last week so I'll bet they have some of the others. And, it seems to me, I saw some outside at K-mart, but I could be wrong......

Last edited:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
remaxrealtor said:
My Grandma's name is Fern but I don't know how she would feel about hanging around on your deck all day. :popcorn:

R

remaxrealtor

Tigerlily said:
My Grandma's name is Fern but I don't know how she would feel about hanging around on your deck all day. :popcorn:
It's not like it would be a noose situation or anything, more like a hammock set up...

Ponytail

remaxrealtor said:

I was at Lowes last night and they had about 100 of them. :confused:

stockgirl

Stocki
remaxrealtor said:
Ed's Plant World. But be careful, there's a plant nabber in St. Mary's. :yay:

R

remaxrealtor

sugarmama said:
Lowe's has TONS of ferns outside. :confused:
I feel like BoBo the fool.....wouldn't be the first time! I'm gonna go check it out again! :doh: