Big Love

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I don't like that ass-kisser Albie or whatever his name is. :mad:

And what was his supposed "mission" in episode 7 that he was sent away for? I realize at the end he was caught bustin' into the store, but I didn't gather that was the intention from what the prophet/poppa said. :confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
I don't like that ass-kisser Albie or whatever his name is. :mad:

And what was his supposed "mission" in episode 7 that he was sent away for? I realize at the end he was caught bustin' into the store, but I didn't gather that was the intention from what the prophet/poppa said. :confused:

I think it had something to do with ripping off the old people in some land development scheme and the squeeze was put on Roman by the home store Dad dude (I can't remember hsi name at the moment).

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
RoseRed said:
I think it had something to do with ripping off the old people in some land development scheme and the squeeze was put on Roman by the home store Dad dude (I can't remember hsi name at the moment).

Hmm :tap: That little twist wasn't very clearly written. Was he being protected? Was he sent to break into the store? Is he gay (thus picking up the dude who wanted to bang him)? :confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Hmm :tap: That little twist wasn't very clearly written. Was he being protected? Was he sent to break into the store? Is he gay (thus picking up the dude who wanted to bang him)? :confused:

I think he did the B&E on his own. Not sure about the gay part, but he did play a good tard to get out of it. :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
RoseRed said:
Me too, but have learned NOT to watch it in the presence of chicklet. :lol:
My husband apparently has no idea about poligamy and asks a million and two questions so I try not to watch it around him:jet:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
My husband apparently has no idea about poligamy and asks a million and two questions so I try not to watch it around him:jet:

I tape it and went to watch it one day and the very begining was Nicki and Dad going at it. I turned it off before she could see anything and I relinquished the remote to her and Disney Channel. :lol:

CMC122

Go Braves!
RoseRed said:
I tape it and went to watch it one day and the very begining was Nicki and Dad going at it. I turned it off before she could see anything and I relinquished the remote to her and Disney Channel. :lol:
:lmao: I can hear my kids and their zillion questions now if they saw it!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I was laughing my butt off when Barb found out how much Nikki owed, but I was so mad that she didn't do anything about it. How in the heck can you be $58k in debt without anyone knowing about it?!? :jameo:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Nickel said:
I was laughing my butt off when Barb found out how much Nikki owed, but I was so mad that she didn't do anything about it. How in the heck can you be $58k in debt without anyone knowing about it?!? :jameo:
I can't believe Barb didn't tell Bill! Too bad Niki dosen't keep her BCpills with her bills:jet: That would have been really good!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CMC122 said:
I can't believe Barb didn't tell Bill! Too bad Niki dosen't keep her BCpills with her bills:jet: That would have been really good!
I hope they find that out too, and kick her to the curb. :lol: But you know Barb can't say much b/c she and Bill are sneaking around on the other wives. Poor Margene. :huggy:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Nickel said:
I hope they find that out too, and kick her to the curb. :lol: But you know Barb can't say much b/c she and Bill are sneaking around on the other wives. Poor Margene. :huggy:
I love Marjene! She's so cute:lol:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Pete said:
I envy Bill except for Niki, she freaks me out. She is evil.
So do you think that they "all" should be able to get together at the same time too:lmao: My husband says there isn't any point in having 3 women if you can't "have" 3 women:dork:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CMC122 said:
So do you think that they "all" should be able to get together at the same time too:lmao: My husband says there isn't any point in having 3 women if you can't "have" 3 women:dork:
:lmao: Who's the other guy at the store...the one that also has 3 wives? I get the impression that they "get together", based on the way the wives interact.