View Poll Results: If you looked absolutely tacky, would you want someone to tell you?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Who wants to look tacky?

29 58.00%
  • No! It's none of their damn business what I look like.

21 42.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tacky women

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia
    Do you ever watch the "What not to Wear" shows? It's a lot of fun watching the transformations.
    Nope can't say that I do. What channel and when?

I'm addicted to MTV's 'My Super Sweet 16'... Some, no, make that ALL of these chicks are hysterical!
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Quote Originally Posted by elaine
    I say keep your mouth shut. Just think how good you look standing next to her.
    I say vrai would look very good standing next to anyone
    The fact is that you were outvoted and majority rules. And the majority wants what the [Democrats] have to offer. Get over it or drink your Kool Aid quietly. - Vraiblonde

Quote Originally Posted by SmallTown
    I say vrai would look very good standing next to anyone

:dur:
    Je suis prest

Quote Originally Posted by elaine
    I say keep your mouth shut. Just think how good you look standing next to her.

I wouldn't say a word because you two are not chummy friends, just casual friends. She might not realize your intensions really are in her best interest and you just might come across as an uppity know-it-all to her.

BUT, if you were chummy friends with her, saw her on a regular basis; I would say by all means say something.

Ten Miles of Bad Road For Every Hood in Town...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane
    Nope can't say that I do. What channel and when?

I'm addicted to MTV's 'My Super Sweet 16'... Some, no, make that ALL of these chicks are hysterical!
    You, Nic and I would put Stacey and Clinton out of business. What Not to Wear is one of my favorite shows. TLC, Friday nights. It's cause I have no life anymore.
    I've been living my life, okay? I've been in good relationships and I've been in ####ty ones... and I've moved alot... and I've been happy, and I've been sad... and I've been lonely... and that is what I've been doing. Which is a lot more then I can say for some freak, who thinks he's gonna get the Ebola virus from a bowl of mixed nuts. ~ Along Came Polly

Ten Miles of Bad Road For Every Hood in Town...
    Vrai, call Stacey and Clinton. Nominate her!
    I've been living my life, okay? I've been in good relationships and I've been in ####ty ones... and I've moved alot... and I've been happy, and I've been sad... and I've been lonely... and that is what I've been doing. Which is a lot more then I can say for some freak, who thinks he's gonna get the Ebola virus from a bowl of mixed nuts. ~ Along Came Polly

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegirl
    Vrai, call Stacey and Clinton. Nominate her!

That is a great idea. Who would stay pissed when they got a free make over and clothes out of the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia
    I think it's pretty dayum imposing of you to assume she needs to be "rescued"... She may be tacky and hideous to you, but she may very well be the queen of someone's life who loves her just the way she is and she may be very happy with herself.
    I agree with Crabcake that if someone is oblivious to something that is obviously "not right" then it would be appropriate to let them know something is out of order. However, I don't see anything positive being accomplished by busting on someone's sense of style just because it doesn't appeal to you.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegirl
    You, Nic and I would put Stacey and Clinton out of business. What Not to Wear is one of my favorite shows. TLC, Friday nights. It's cause I have no life anymore.
    I'd love to go on that show.

Nominate me, why don't 'cha?

I like to be right.

Everyone's entitled to my opinion.

If you don't have anything nice to say to someone, then you need to STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    I'd love to go on that show.

Nominate me, why don't 'cha?

You have to dye your hair some stupid color and start dressing tacky. Otherwise, you are not giving them much to work with.