View Poll Results: If you looked absolutely tacky, would you want someone to tell you?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Who wants to look tacky?

29 58.00%
  • No! It's none of their damn business what I look like.

21 42.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tacky women

Ten Miles of Bad Road For Every Hood in Town...
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    I'd love to go on that show.

Nominate me, why don't 'cha?

I want to nominate my mom because she tries really hard to be stylish but just misses the mark and really doesn't know how to dress for her body. I'm affraid I'll hurt her feeling though. And you guys thought I was meam all the time. She is however getting a tummy tuck and a breast reduction (the irony hu?) so I'm hoping it'll help her with her wardrobe issues.

$hit for $5k I'd dress horrid for a couple weeks while my people took the secret footage and I'd gladly hand over my wardrobe and go to NY and go shopping! I would however be VERY scared to let Nick touch my hair. While it's usually a drastic improvement over what he began with I usually don't care for what he does. I love me some Camendy. Love, love, love. I'd kidnap Stacey and make her mine.
    I've been living my life, okay? I've been in good relationships and I've been in ####ty ones... and I've moved alot... and I've been happy, and I've been sad... and I've been lonely... and that is what I've been doing. Which is a lot more then I can say for some freak, who thinks he's gonna get the Ebola virus from a bowl of mixed nuts. ~ Along Came Polly

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegirl
    You, Nic and I would put Stacey and Clinton out of business. What Not to Wear is one of my favorite shows. TLC, Friday nights. It's cause I have no life anymore.
    I used to watch that show all the time, but it got to the point where I was watching the same episodes over and over, so I switched to HGTV. The thought has crossed my mind though, to start dressing weird so I can go to NYC and spend $5k on clothes!
    Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
    -Omar Khayyam

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegirl
    $hit for $5k I'd dress horrid for a couple weeks while my people took the secret footage and I'd gladly hand over my wardrobe and go to NY and go shopping!
    OMG I didn't see this before I posted mine.
    -Omar Khayyam

And back on topic, I say keep your mouth shut, unless she's a good friend. I'm anything but a fashion victim, but if some random acquaintance doesn't like my jacket, hair, fingernail polish, whatever, I really couldn't care less. If I looked jacked up, I would expect a good friend to say something. And remember, for every fashion victim out there, we fashionable ones are raised to fashionista status. Let her keep on keepin on.
    -Omar Khayyam

Tight Pants and Lipstick virgovictoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde
    So my question is:

If you did your hair/makeup in a way that made you look completely heinous, would you want someone to point it out? Or would you be offended because obviously you like this look or you wouldn't be wearing it?
    Yes, please!

TIA,

Your Pal,
    VV
    The grand essentials for happiness are having something to do, something to love and something to hope for.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by virgovictoria
    Yes, please!
    Stop that You are very beautiful and you know it.

This woman is very attractive as well - or she used to be before she started self-mutilating. Thick dark hair, dark eyes, olive complexion, little tiny size 4 butt. Now she looks like a grotesque clown.

As a recovering cosmetologist, it pains me to see any woman not looking her best - especially when the problem is so easily fixed.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane
    Nope can't say that I do. What channel and when?

I'm addicted to MTV's 'My Super Sweet 16'... Some, no, make that ALL of these chicks are hysterical!
    I want to strangle those girls and smack their parents
    Each moment in time we have it all, even when we think we don't ~Melody Beattie

As a recovering cosmetologist, it pains me to see any woman not looking her best - especially when the problem is so easily fixed.
    MYOFB.

Tight Pants and Lipstick virgovictoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Stop that You are very beautiful and you know it.

This woman is very attractive as well - or she used to be before she started self-mutilating. Thick dark hair, dark eyes, olive complexion, little tiny size 4 butt. Now she looks like a grotesque clown.

I'm just saying that I would want to know... I was answering your question honestly.
    The grand essentials for happiness are having something to do, something to love and something to hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by aps45819
    and yet she's the one with a trophy husband
    Oh no, he is not trophy! Just younger! She married him when he was 19! He is a WHOLE nother issue.