Armed Robbery

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Was there an armed robbery at St. James Pub last night? Just heard something come across the scanner.

Sounds like it is time for the bartenders to keep a "Little Friend" behind the bar. Either that or leave a puddle of water on the floor right in front of the cash register, drop some stripped wires in it, and then plug the other end of the wires into a plug that is controlled by a plunger switch mounted on the floor. Scumbag pulls gun, bartender steps to cash register to get money, when scumbag steps up to get the $4, he steps into water, bartender then steps on switch and lights the effer up.

Geek

huntr1 said:
Sounds like it is time for the bartenders to keep a "Little Friend" behind the bar. Either that or leave a puddle of water on the floor right in front of the cash register, drop some stripped wires in it, and then plug the other end of the wires into a plug that is controlled by a plunger switch mounted on the floor. Scumbag pulls gun, bartender steps to cash register to get money, when scumbag steps up to get the $4, he steps into water, bartender then steps on switch and lights the effer up.

Wow, you have put a lot of thought into this.. :whistle:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I was there last night and there was no robbery while I was there. The bartender locked the door when we left shortly before 10. There was a slight ruccus when a drunk patron gave the cook a hassle. The cook politely told the patron to get out! That patron is a patron at the bar I work at and is a PIA. TL went to sit at a table near the patrons table and I suggested moving to another table. maybe they were investigating the previous armed robbery. The BCI has been very busy with the murder investigation. Now that they caught both suspects in the murder they have more time to investigate petty attempted armed robbery:yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Huntr1 said:
How well does it work for someone wearing rubber soled shoes? :killingme

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
huntr1 said:

Most places will not allow you to bring a "little friend" to work although I Know atleast two bartenders who do. An extra gun in the mix only increases the odds of the bartender getting shot.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Wow I certainly hope not. The bartender is the same one that was there the last time. Her daughter is one of my daughter's best friends. She was locking up when we left. I am hoping it was just the A-Hole Dougster mentioned. That guy was just a drunken idiot.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dougstermd said:
I was there last night and there was no robbery while I was there. The bartender locked the door when we left shortly before 10. There was a slight ruccus when a drunk patron gave the cook a hassle. The cook politely told the patron to get out! That patron is a patron at the bar I work at and is a PIA. TL went to sit at a table near the patrons table and I suggested moving to another table. maybe they were investigating the previous armed robbery. The BCI has been very busy with the murder investigation. Now that they caught both suspects in the murder they have more time to investigate petty attempted armed robbery:yay:
I'm sure that is what it was - further investigation.

01mds10

im waiting for rod n reel to get armed robbed. that would be a trip. the owner has a little friend on his side at all times..

the area down that way is really getting bad IMO, when i first moved down there in 2000, nothing happened, there was never even a cop in site once you pass 3rd gate, now theres more cops down there then in town..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
01mds10 said:
im waiting for rod n reel to get armed robbed. that would be a trip. the owner has a little friend on his side at all times..

the area down that way is really getting bad IMO, when i first moved down there in 2000, nothing happened, there was never even a cop in site once you pass 3rd gate, now theres more cops down there then in town..
Okay.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Dougstermd said:
Most places will not allow you to bring a "little friend" to work although I Know atleast two bartenders who do. An extra gun in the mix only increases the odds of the bartender getting shot.

Why do you feel this way?

I don't think anyone should break the law a carry illegally, if we weren't in MD and it was legal, what is the problem?

Gun in good guys hand = problem for bad guys.

Maybe I am just misinterputing your statement though.