This is Sexist

Toxick

Splat
blacklabman said:
Why is there a thread for "The Ladies Room" and the men don't have one?

Same reason there's a BET and not a WET.

It's simple demographic targetting. You want a Men's room? Check out "The Ride", "Sports", "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday" and "Hooter-Luvverzzz!!1OMFG!!LOL!"

Toxick said:
Same reason there's a BET and not a WET.

It's simple demographic targetting. You want a Men's room? Check out "The Ride", "Sports", "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday" and "Hooter-Luvverzzz!!1OMFG!!LOL!"

Uh-oh, you mean I'm not allowed in the "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday" forums? Oops! :lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Speedy70 said:
Uh-oh, you mean I'm not allowed in the "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday" forums? Oops! :lmao:
You can be a guest. Just like we stop into the ladies room and read the bra fitting thread.

crabcake said:
He's got a point, speedy. :shrug:

But wait, I...uh........well, I don't have an excuse. :blushing:

However, I was a Nascar fan long before 24 came along. It's just that I think Kiefer is hot. :lmao:

greyhound

blacklabman said:
Why is there a thread for "The Ladies Room" and the men don't have one?

Have you asked for one? It would be nice if you had a place to talk about your favorite cologne or which deodorant works best for you. You could even post a poll asking "Where is the best place to get your back waxed?"
:razz:

Toxick

Splat
Speedy70 said:

Not allowed in?

I'm allowed in "The Ladies Room" I get messages from that group all the time. I think I've even posted there once.

However, the topics of discussion, (shopping, broken fingernails, makeup, treating boob-sweat, and Bath&BodyWorx) are normally aimed toward women. I've never seen an active Man-Ban.

Toxick said:
Not allowed in?

I'm allowed in "The Ladies Room" I get messages from that group all the time. I think I've even posted there once.

However, the topics of discussion, (shopping, broken fingernails, makeup, treating boob-sweat, and Bath&BodyWorx) are normally aimed toward women. I've never seen an active Man-Ban.

I was assuming that you meant the 'Sunday...' forum was mostly meant for guys. :razz:

MMDad said:
:lmao: If you were a real NASCAR fan, you wouldn't have 24 in your av. :razz:

Now I'm confused :dork: I thought you were bashing the show 24, but someone just pointed out to me that you were bashing J. Gordon. If that's the case, I agree!!! Maybe I should change my avatar. :confused:

Toxick

Splat
Speedy70 said:
I was assuming that you meant the 'Sunday...' forum was mostly meant for guys. :razz:

It's like Spike TV.
Made for dudes, but Mrs Toxick still watches CSI with me.

She doesn't like TNA rassling though :ohwell:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Speedy70 said:
Now I'm confused :dork: I thought you were bashing the show 24, but someone just pointed out to me that you were bashing J. Gordon. If that's the case, I agree!!! Maybe I should change my avatar. :confused:
:yay: :lmao: I guess that's were you get the name "speedy"!