The All New JPC Grill..

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC, realizing that he needed a product to sell, looked long and hard.
Seeing the success of the George Forman Grill, JPC decided to design his own product line of grilling accessories.

Today, In a small wooded area behind the local library, JPC for the first time released photos of his first working modle of the JPC Grill.

You can get your grill at any fine store in your area. Many of the local establishments are so impressed with the product that they are putting them out on the sidewalks in front of their doors for viewing.

almost forgot to mention. The model shown is the premium model, it comes with the toast attachments.

Attachments

• JPC Grill.jpg
    JPC Grill.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bcp said:
JPC, realizing that he needed a product to sell, looked long and hard.
Seeing the success of the George Forman Grill, JPC decided to design his own product line of grilling accessories.

Today, In a small wooded area behind the local library, JPC for the first time released photos of his first working modle of the JPC Grill.

You can get your grill at any fine store in your area. Many of the local establishments are so impressed with the product that they are putting them out on the sidewalks in front of their doors for viewing.

The JPC Grill
I am not signing up to see it.

bcp

In My Opinion
LexiGirl75 said:
I like this one beddor :dance:
Damn, I need to keep up with the threads a little better..

well, now that I am no longer a member of that other board, I will have more time to get reds on this one... not that Im falling behind on that matter at this moment.:killingme

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
bcp said:
:yay: :lmao: