Tires?

SamSpade

Ok, I've tried shopping online for tires - so far, even knowing WHAT tires I'm gonna buy, it hasn't helped a lot, because some places don't include - mounting, balancing, stems, fees, tire disposal - all that crap. I can't compare much.

Where are the best tire deals?

SamSpade said:
Ok, I've tried shopping online for tires - so far, even knowing WHAT tires I'm gonna buy, it hasn't helped a lot, because some places don't include - mounting, balancing, stems, fees, tire disposal - all that crap. I can't compare much.

Best buys, Tires Plus and Mr Tire. Go look around and talk to them. Three stores right together make comparison shopping easy. Shipping wipes out most of the savings you get online.

moon5leg

It's not easy being green
SamSpade said:

I recently purchased 4 tires from tirerack.com. I had them shipped directly to the installer (R and R auto in San Souci) and paid them for the mouting/balancing/disposal, etc.

The overall price was about $35 per tire less than any of the local tire shops quoted me for the specific tire I wanted.

Shipping was fast and R and R did a great and quick job of installing.

Good luck in your quest, tire shopping isn't always easy.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I order my tires from tirerack.com, have them sent to Tires Plus, and they mount and balance. Tires Plus will tell you how much it's gonna' cost before you order the tires.