Odin's Court @ Neptune's May 5th

OdinsCourt

Odin's Court is excited to announce the return to Neptune's - this is where it all started for us! We'll be playing all night starting at 9:30pm on Friday, May 5th. And it's Cinco de Mayo! So come out prepared to party for a celebratation of the victory of the Mexican militia over the French army from 1862!

We have been playing in SoMD for 5 years now, but for those who don't know us, the original music is a combination of Pink Floyd, Rush, and Yes mixed with Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Dream Theater. For all night shows like this, you can expect to see originals and covers that influenced us (above bands plus the likes of Dio, Journey, Boston, Kansas, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, etc.).

If you have not seen Odin's Court live, you are really missing out. Odin's Court puts on a show like no other local band you'll see in SoMD. Energetic, crazy, and full of interesting, complex music. If you enjoy watching live bands that not only can play well, but also perform you won't want to miss it. And of course, no one else in the area does what we do, so it will be a nice change from the norm if nothing else.

Hope some of you can make it out and help support local SoMD original music! For more information on the band, visit the below links.

Rock on!
- Odin's Court
Official Website
Email
Official Forum
MySpace

OdinsCourt

fttrsbeerwench said:
OK , juuuussst checking. I know they have a thing the same night..Maybe at Catamaran's.. :shrug:
Not sure. Nothing about it on their website or SoMD's Nightlife Calendar...

Future:

Friday, August 11th - CANCELLED!

• Original Location: Neptune's in California, MD
  • Notes: Neptune's cancelled this gig on us as of July 20th. We were excited to rock out in SoMD, but this was out of the band's control. Sorry folks!
Doesn't suprise me.

OdinsCourt

CableChick said:
Future:

Friday, August 11th - CANCELLED!

• Original Location: Neptune's in California, MD
  • Notes: Neptune's cancelled this gig on us as of July 20th. We were excited to rock out in SoMD, but this was out of the band's control. Sorry folks!
Doesn't suprise me.
Yes, I was very disappointed. Apparently they are no longer doing bands on Fridays due to having new owners, and when I called 2 weeks ago to try and book something else for the winter, they told me. So just like that we lost the date with no replacement, and it was too late to get a gig somewhere else. :(

OdinsCourt said:
Yes, I was very disappointed. Apparently they are no longer doing bands on Fridays due to having new owners, and when I called 2 weeks ago to try and book something else for the winter, they told me. So just like that we lost the date with no replacement, and it was too late to get a gig somewhere else. :(

Oh HollowSoul!! Have ya called to confirm? :tap:

Jameo

What?!
CableChick said:
Oh HollowSoul!! Have ya called to confirm? :tap:

He was just in there hummm about 2 weeks ago and Tim said everything was a go for them Aug 25th, which is a friday :shrug: He'll be stoppin by there tomorrow and double checking AGAIN!!

OdinsCourt

Jameo said:
He was just in there hummm about 2 weeks ago and Tim said everything was a go for them Aug 25th, which is a friday :shrug: He'll be stoppin by there tomorrow and double checking AGAIN!!
I'm curious to know if bands are still playing on Fridays. THey told me they weren't, so if anyone is scheduled for a Friday I'd double check it. If they still are any bands on for a Frdiay, I'll be calling them back...

Jameo

What?!
OdinsCourt said:
I'm curious to know if bands are still playing on Fridays. THey told me they weren't, so if anyone is scheduled for a Friday I'd double check it. If they still are any bands on for a Frdiay, I'll be calling them back...

Hollowsoul just called and talked to Tim, everything is a go for BELOW THE SURFACE to play on a Friday :shrug:

Nanny Pam

Foreigner is coming to "The Cork" :getdown:

Sunday, August 20th
Bottle & Cork 70th Anniversary with Foreigner
Tickets - $70
5-10pm
Ticket price includes 5 hours of open bar and food from 7 restaurants.
Tickets available at Booksandcoffee or call 302-227-3888.

Bottle & Cork

Last edited: