Rose's Place?

fat&happy

In my thread about where to take my guests in So. MD, a few people mentioned Rose's Place. What/where is it? (Or is it the house of a friend of a bunch of you fine SOMD fans? :howdy:)

Thanks

Mikeinsmd

fat&happy said:
In my thread about where to take my guests in So. MD, a few people mentioned Rose's Place. What/where is it? (Or is it the house of a friend of a bunch of you fine SOMD fans? :howdy:) Thanks
It's an upscale theater of sorts with live entertainers. It's a tad expensive I hear but well worth your money.

It's right on 246 in the heart of LP City.

P.S. You have to dress up to enter!!

Last edited:

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Mikeinsmd said:
It's an upscale theater of sorts with live entertainers. It's a tad expensive I hear but well worth your money.

It's right on 236 in the heart of LP City.

236 is Budds Creek rd :smack:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
fat&happy said:
In my thread about where to take my guests in So. MD, a few people mentioned Rose's Place. What/where is it? (Or is it the house of a friend of a bunch of you fine SOMD fans? :howdy:)

Thanks

It's not my house.

Barnacle

fat&happy said:

Thanks

What it is not: The Bada Bing

OrneryPest

lower life form
Rose's Place is one of those places that folks told me about back in 1967 when I first moved into the area. Their descriptions were suitably graphic. I've never been there and I don't intend to ever go there.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Mikeinsmd said:

It's right on 236 in the heart of LP City.

:killingme

fat&happy

RoseRed said:
You should hear the conversations on the air about the place... :roflmao:

Hi, Rose & everybody --

Dig the humor, though I still don't know exactly what kind of a place Rose's is.

Is it a strip joint? Is it a big drinking & pick-up spot? Or -- what exactly is it, please?

Thanks!

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
fat&happy said:
Hi, Rose & everybody --

Dig the humor, though I still don't know exactly what kind of a place Rose's is.

Is it a strip joint? Is it a big drinking & pick-up spot? Or -- what exactly is it, please?

Thanks!

It is a fine drinking establishment with unique entertainment...trust us...you need to go for yourself for the experience.....:popcorn:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Took my uncles to Rosies one night long time ago for some down home entertainment when they came from the big city to visit. They had never seen anything like that outside the phillipines. Good time. Dont tip and stay away from the BOOTHS. Everyone should go once for the experience and top off the night with some good reading right up the street at the Shangri-La book store.