Trying again

H

hborror

Hello Im Holly 22/f from St marys county. I enjoy playing with my 4 year old, crabbing, scrapbooking, gaming (Halo 2 only), and sometimes having a nice party. I have been in somd all my little life and sometimes love it. I hope to one day own a beach house in sea island but hey we can all dream right?

mainman

Set Trippin
hborror said:
Hello Im Holly 22/f from St marys county. I enjoy playing with my 4 year old, crabbing, scrapbooking, gaming (Halo 2 only), and sometimes having a nice party. I have been in somd all my little life and sometimes love it. I hope to one day own a beach house in sea island but hey we can all dream right?

Welcome to the forum...:howdy:

"Weeeeeeeeee!"

Attachments

• wee.jpg
    wee.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 95
H

hborror

For the people that already said welcome you dont have to keep saying it lol, but thanx for the warm welcomes. Anyone else scrapbook or do anything I like to do?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
hborror said:
For the people that already said welcome you dont have to keep saying it lol, but thanx for the warm welcomes. Anyone else scrapbook or do anything I like to do?

I like to dislike people. Wanna be friends?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
hborror said:
So do you jeep? :popcorn:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
hborror said:

Then why do you keep starting newbie threads?