Bar.nightlife.music.fun?

H

hborror

kwillia said:
Well, considering you are a young baby momma who's baby daddy ain't at home, I'm thinking Brass Rail...:shrug:

WTF Im married been married for 3 years and my hubby is home no later then 5:15PM. I am 22 which means I can go out and have a good time if you didnt know...I have plenty of money to pay a sitter if I wanted to go out which is hardly ever by the way.

P.S I have to much class for the brass rail, I wouldnt want to run into you.

PrepH4U

hborror said:
WTF Im married been married for 3 years and my hubby is home no later then 5:15PM. I am 22 which means I can go out and have a good time if you didnt know...I have plenty of money to pay a sitter if I wanted to go out which is hardly ever by the way.

oh no she didn't! :whistle:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
Well, considering you are a young baby momma who's baby daddy ain't at home, I'm thinking Brass Rail...:shrug:
Hey Kwillia, did you hear that I have a pretty new haircut? :dance:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
hborror said:

How rude!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
kwillia said:
I am sooo busted...:bawl:... I think I'll head down to the Rail for a pick me up...:bawl:
Well, considering your lesbian status, I would expect you to frequent that bar......