Need name for kitty

GeezLouise

tired and content....
We just got a new kitten. I am pretty sure its a female. I will know for sure when she goes to the vet tomorrow. She is black and white and needs a name! Any suggestions? :shrug:

GeezLouise said:
We just got a new kitten. I am pretty sure its a female. I will know for sure when she goes to the vet tomorrow. She is black and white and needs a name! Any suggestions? :shrug:
Frisbee!

camily

Peace
GeezLouise said:
Since you don't know, go with something neutral.....Terry, Tracy, Sam,....

SamSpade

GeezLouise said:

Dog Food!

I don't care much for 'people' names for pets. They're pets. It's your one chance to give something a name that is descriptive, fun and won't ruin their social life.

That being said, I like to use obscure names of actual animals - like Piewacket or Grimalkin (the first, from "Bell, Book and Candle" and the second from "MacBeth").

camily

Peace
SamSpade said:
Dog Food!

I don't care much for 'people' names for pets. They're pets. It's your one chance to give something a name that is descriptive, fun and won't ruin their social life.

That being said, I like to use obscure names of actual animals - like Piewacket or Grimalkin (the first, from "Bell, Book and Candle" and the second from "MacBeth").
How about Grisabella or Rumtumtugger (if it's a boy)? Maybe Jennyanydots?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
camily said:
How about Grisabella or Rumtumtugger (if it's a boy)? Maybe Jennyanydots?

:yeahthat: Or Mungojerrie, Rumpelteazer, Old Deuteronomy, Bustopher Jones, Growltiger, or Skimbleshanks? :lmao:

camily

Peace
Llwynog said:
I like Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer.
Me too! They are my favorites. My daughter makes me do the whole routine with her. I have to be Mungojerrie everytime :mad: and I don't get to do the cartwheel thing.

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
camily said:
Me too! They are my favorites. My daughter makes me do the whole routine with her. I have to be Mungojerrie everytime :mad: and I don't get to do the cartwheel thing.
:lmao:

just.me

GeezLouise said:

It is your cat, find a name that suits her personality! It is weird to post for a name.....