The Green Turtle

Shannie0308

Anyone know when this plans to open in LaPlata? The construction was rolling, but lately it seems to have slowed wayyy down. I was just curious if anyone had an opening date?

Mikeinsmd

RoseRed said:
I haven't been to OC in about 6 years. Yes, I am boring.
No, you are smart. Here's an in depth description of OC....

Ocean, sand, boardwalk, 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 T-shirt & candy shops all selling the same thing.

:yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I've never been to OC and I lived in Maryland for 13 years. :huggy:
Okay, you got me beat. :lol:

We did Disney last year and VA Beach the year before and going to Hershey Park and Gulf Shores this year.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
RoseRed said:
Okay, you got me beat. :lol:

We did Disney last year and VA Beach the year before and going to Hershey Park and Gulf Shores this year.
I've never been to Disney either. :lol: I never really had a desire to go as a kid (which is good, because my parents sure as heck weren't taking us :lol:). I really don't think I'll ever go, although my son has already asked me if we can get on a plane to go see Goofy. :ohwell: Maybe I'll take him on a Disney cruise. Or if he wants to see Goofy that bad I'll ask my dad to meet us at the airport. :whistle:

We grew up near Va Beach, so we were there all the time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I've never been to Disney either. :lol: I never really had a desire to go as a kid (which is good, because my parents sure as heck weren't taking us :lol:). I really don't think I'll ever go, although my son has already asked me if we can get on a plane to go see Goofy. :ohwell: Maybe I'll take him on a Disney cruise. Or if he wants to see Goofy that bad I'll ask my dad to meet us at the airport. :whistle:

We grew up near Va Beach, so we were there all the time.

I had been to Disney in CA a few times as a young kid and teenager, but never had the real draw to Disney in FL, but I knew Bug would love it. WE BOTH had such a fantastic time, I can't wait to go back! :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
cholo said:
I haven't been in 21 years. I am boringer.

Okay. I can beat that. In the last 21 years, I have been to Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Jamaica and the Bahamas. That and among other USA spots. :shrug:

That doesn't include the places before 21 years. BTW, I am not a military brat. (I mean that in a good way)

I've been to OC 2 times. Once was too long ago to remember ( and it was for less than 6 hours ... it was a spur of the moment drive up, spend the day on the beach, drive back kinda high school thing :lol: ) and the second time my friend had a sea gull poop on her head. But .. the Purple Moose was fun, from what I remember! :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
RoseRed said:
BTW, I am not a military brat. (I mean that in a good way)
I was a military brat, and I only got to go to Japan, Guam, and North Carolina. How sad is that? :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I went with my sister and two girlfriends about 9 years ago. I stayed in the first night and they were brought home by the cops. :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I was a military brat, and I only got to go to Japan, Guam, and North Carolina. How sad is that? :lmao:
:huggy:

My Dad was Navy and spent time in both the Arctic's before he married my Mom. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
RoseRed said:
:huggy:

My Dad was Navy and spent time in both the Arctic's before he married my Mom. :lol:
My dad got to go to a zillion places, on deployments...the Med, South America, etc. He went to the North Pole for a few months too.

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
RoseRed said:
Okay. I can beat that. In the last 21 years, I have been to Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Jamaica and the Bahamas. That and among other USA spots. :shrug:

That doesn't include the places before 21 years. BTW, I am not a military brat. (I mean that in a good way)

Oh yeah....well...I've been to Turkey and the Philippines.

I wouldn't recommend traveling to either place nowadays though.