General Hospital

whosit

Whatsit
I never miss an ep.......Do not really like Son and Em together....Sam story getting old...wake your azz up already

whosit

Whatsit
No......man you have not watched in a while huh Pete...ha ha....Laura in looney bin....Luke married to Tracey Quartermaine....but Luke wants to bang Sky and Holly

Pete

Repete
whosit said:
No......man you have not watched in a while huh Pete...ha ha....Laura in looney bin....Luke married to Tracey Quartermaine....but Luke wants to bang Sky and Holly
Too bad, she was hot, Luke is ghey.

whosit

Whatsit
Me too......I needed something to peak my interest again....I was so excited to see Anna and Robert again and Dr. Drake (Rick Springfield) now if only Frisco will come back I would be in heaven....yummy

whosit

Whatsit
sorry to bust your bubble Pete but sexay Laura of yesteryear is gone....last I saw her age and poundage had caught up to her....but Holly still looks pretty smokin'...and yeah Luke pretty ghey now...he is so funny though

camily

Peace
whosit said:
Me too......I needed something to peak my interest again....I was so excited to see Anna and Robert again and Dr. Drake (Rick Springfield) now if only Frisco will come back I would be in heaven....yummy
Luvin' it! I don't so much like "How Do I Look" or whatever she (Anna) hosts but I LOVE her as Anna. Also loved her on AMC. :whistle:

donbarzini

Steve Burton is probably the best actor on daytime. Ever notice how ANYONE that works with him has instant "chemistry". That has to have more to do with him than anything else.

donbarzini

And I'm probably risking the wrath of quite a few, but I am not impressed with Maurice Benard. To me it's nothing more than a passable imitation of Al Pacino.

camily

Peace
donbarzini said:
And I'm probably risking the wrath of quite a few, but I am not impressed with Maurice Benard. To me it's nothing more than a passable imitation of Al Pacino.
OMG! I have felt that way for a long time. Seems like he improvises alot and not very well. I like him, but I know what you mean.

dreamland

I love the show....I watch it when I can, but read the recaps online everyday. I'm not feelin' how Alexis is acting towards the whole Sam thing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
donbarzini said:
I liked him as Nico Kelly on AMC.

whosit

Whatsit
ITA I do like the way Tony Geary seems to improvise but not MB. I do not think Sonny is a strong enough crime boss....I mean he should be tough and be able to do some dirty work himself......I love Steve Burton though...I agree he does have chemistry with everyone he shares screen time with. I like the new Carly too. Too bad Felicia (the original one) and Frisco (orig. one) are not coming back.

camily

Peace
whosit said:
ITA I do like the way Tony Geary seems to improvise but not MB. I do not think Sonny is a strong enough crime boss....I mean he should be tough and be able to do some dirty work himself......I love Steve Burton though...I agree he does have chemistry with everyone he shares screen time with. I like the new Carly too. Too bad Felicia (the original one) and Frisco (orig. one) are not coming back.
Yeah, they got divorced IRL.

donbarzini

The interaction between Geary and Jane Eliot is amazing. It's almost like watching Tim Conway and Harvey Korman, to see who is gonna make the other one break first. And if you look real close at Tracy she always seems to lose.

whosit

Whatsit
OMG Don you are right....I loved Harvey and Tim. I did miss Geary and Jane together, I was glad to see she has finally joined in on the fun