Get OUTTA here!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't believe the prices of houses down there! Man, and I thought it was bad up here!!!

I just saw a 3BR beat to #### trailer in Mechanicsville going for - ready? - $150,000!!!!!

:faint:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
It's crazy! We paid 121 for our 1500 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath rambler in 2001. Was recently appraised for refinance at 259. :faint:

Shannie0308

Yea hubby and I are stuck renting because $80,000 a year income isnt enough to buy a house worth a S**T. You can still find 1/2 way decent prices in Kind George, VA. But even they are rising quickly.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
This is me doing my happy dance cause we moved south and bought a nice house for pennies compared to Maryland---->:getdown:

camily

Peace
Nickel said:
This is me doing my happy dance cause we moved south and bought a nice house for pennies compared to Maryland---->:getdown:
I read that as "for penises" even though I know that's not proper grammar. :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
camily said:
I read that as "for penises" even though I know that's not proper grammar. :killingme
Now that would be an interesting attraction. I wonder if you'd have to be commercially zoned for that. :lmao:

Flipside

Don't do it !
vraiblonde said:
I can't believe the prices of houses down there! Man, and I thought it was bad up here!!!

I just saw a 3BR beat to #### trailer in Mechanicsville going for - ready? - $150,000!!!!!

Mechanicsville is high dollar living..don't ya know

Attachments

• EllY.jpg
    EllY.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 51

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

Now you know why I'm looking for that second job. Our trailer is way to small and we would like to move up a few square feet.

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
camily said:
I picture a house with penis' instead of columns! :killingme
I was thinking that a "house for penises" would be a house where you could store and/or display your multitude of penises. So I was thinking lots of glass display cases, and adequate lighting. Maybe a few gift shops too.