• Katherine McPhee

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxick

Splat
Dondi said:
Last 2 standing. Who's your vote?

Looking at all the people who were in the top 12, neither one of them should still be there.

But, dealing with the world as it is, instead of how I want it to be: I have to give Taylor the edge.

Toxick

Splat
Jameo said:
Chris :mad:

I'm not watching AI EVER again :lmao:

Has anyone heard if he's taken Fuel up on their offer, or turned them down, or if he's still thinking about it?

I think he should run, not walk, to the studio with them.

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
Toxick said:
Has anyone heard if he's taken Fuel up on their offer, or turned them down, or if he's still thinking about it?

I think he should run, not walk, to the studio with them.
I haven't heard any updates on it. I agree - he'd be a fool not to take the job. Assuming he does take it, I think he will be a lot better off than if he had won the AI.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Isn't he under some form of contract to do the AI tour that goes this summer? Who knows how much of their lives these people have to sign away just to participate.

C

canuk woman

Dondi said:
Last 2 standing. Who's your vote?

Taylor, it's about time we had another male Idol winner but I won't be watching this time, I watched last year and my heart broke. (You all know why)

Dondi

Dondi
canuk woman said:
Taylor, it's about time we had another male Idol winner but I won't be watching this time, I watched last year and my heart broke. (You all know why)

Bo-hoo. :bawl:

canuk woman said:

Why did you get kicked out of a Nancy Drew forum? :bubble:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Can we get some pics of them.......then Ill vote for whomever looks like they deserve it........its just a dream of mine, to vote in every public poll I can on here :lol:

Dondi

Dondi
Softballkid said:
Can we get some pics of them.......then Ill vote for whomever looks like they deserve it........its just a dream of mine, to vote in every public poll I can on here :lol:

You don't know what Taylor and Katherine look like? What dark hole did you crawl out of? Go google their images.