Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: shopping info ?

Potomac Speedway is the dirt round track located just past M.I.R (Maryland International Raceway), the drag strip. Also at Potomac Speedway is a motocross track and every once in a while they do the mud bogs there too.

So we have drag racing, dirt short-track racing, motocross racing (for the bikes) and the occasional mud bogs. Not bad for such a "Godforsaken" place.

Originally posted by Ken King
    Potomac Speedway is the dirt round track located just past M.I.R (Maryland International Raceway), the drag strip. Also at Potomac Speedway is a motocross track and every once in a while they do the mud bogs there too.
    Sorry about that. I just remember the sign I pass occasionally on MD234.

Lookin for Margaritaville
    Katie, thanks for the info on the used bookstores ,the new library, flea market and the mall , :D The library here has a BIG sale once a year ( my husband says I dont need any more books ) :D ha ha ... but I truly believe you can never have too many books so I always go to it every year and stock up ! The Potomac Mills Mall ... is it a big mall ? and is it in DC ? What kind of a drive is it to DC from St Marys and/ or Calvert Co ?

Where is the closest decent sized JCPenneys ?

Cariblue, you would love the JCPenneys here in Jacksonville, they are all really nice , and btw ... my son is 15, he saw the post about Hyperspace and can't wait to check it out when we get up there , he is a typical military kid and is taking this move in stride :) He also can't wait to try out the crab restaurants lol and the ball parks and race tracks . Thank goodness for the Bath & BWs ... I love those stores ;-) also will have to check out the cool shoes at that hoochie momma store lol and I can totally relate to your feelings about florida beaches , I will miss them terribly .

NAPA

Yeah true enough. rat bastards. Funny how everyone has their oppinions on everything. Like some might like NAPA, some might think they SUCK dinggleberry stew. Some might love Kmart and others wall mart...so it's all goood, in the hood ;-)
    ~Rot in you know where~

Potomac Mills

Its a huge mall, wear walking shoes. Its about a 2 hour ride from Hollywood area. You can go over the Woodrow Wilson Bridge and south on 95 or travel over the Potomac River Bridge into King George, VA and go to Fredericksburg, VA and then head north to the Mall. Its a bit of a drive, but worth it. I have friends that live about 10 minutes from there, so whenever we visit, we hit the mall too!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.