Leonardtown HS lockdown

nomoney

2 parents trying to pick up their kids from leonardtown middle right now and they have to go to the "command post" first....(one for a funeral, one for a sick call).

nomoney

onebdzee said:
Probably another bomb threat

back in my day - they evacuated the schools for bomb threats.....

just asked for the possible witness to come to the command post....must be something else.

Katt

I remember not long ago, there was a web based police/rescue scanner site that you could log onto and listen to the scanner in St. Mary's County. Is there a site now? That one was shut down. If anyone knows of one, please post a link. TIA

nomoney said:

just asked for the possible witness to come to the command post....must be something else.

Unless the threat for the bomb is outside...

nomoney

they just came across and said "once this gets out we will have parents wanting their kids...have them park over at fairgrounds...but they will not be allowed near the school and that their kids are ok"

have a lookout for a white male with back pack

Katt

don't they do those kinds of lockdowns for escaped prisoners or such? In essance, keeping them out of the school buildings.

onebdzee

off the shelf
nomoney said:

just heard....guy with gun across the street from the schools

nomoney

Katt said:
I remember not long ago, there was a web based police/rescue scanner site that you could log onto and listen to the scanner in St. Mary's County. Is there a site now? That one was shut down. If anyone knows of one, please post a link. TIA

www.thebaynet.com/scanner

and I think there is one on this site now...but I'm not sure