$87.00 worth of new tires and....

Pandora

Mikeinsmd said:
my riding mower engine blows up. :ohwell:

:poorbaby: We have one outside with an electrical system totally shot. We have been looking at getting a new one, but I kind of enjoy cutting the grass with a push mower. It's a good work out. :faint:

Mikeinsmd

Pandora said:
:poorbaby: We have one outside with an electrical system totally shot. We have been looking at getting a new one, but I kind of enjoy cutting the grass with a push mower. It's a good work out. :faint:
I just pushed mine. Not a lot of yard but 30-45 degree of slope... :faint:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Mikeinsmd said:
my riding mower engine blows up. :ohwell:

I know that this might sound like a stupid question, because of you being a guy and we all know that guys have a high mechanical ability than women, but.....

Did you check to make sure there was oil in it before you started it? :confused:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
onebdzee said:
I know that this might sound like a stupid question, because of you being a guy and we all know that guys have a high mechanical ability than women, but.....

Did you check to make sure there was oil in it before you started it? :confused:

Aw shoot! Mikey knows where the dipstick is, tell 'em you checked it!(???)
:lmao:

Mikeinsmd

onebdzee said:

Yeah, there's oil in it.

It starts & runs then in about 5 min. it smokes like crazy, almost chokes out, clears up for 1 min. before doing it all again. :confused:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Mikeinsmd said:
Yeah, there's oil in it.

It starts & runs then in about 5 min. it smokes like crazy, almost chokes out, clears up for 1 min. before doing it all again. :confused:

Fouled plug(s)? Air cleaner clogged?

onebdzee

off the shelf
Penn said:
Fouled plug(s)? Air cleaner clogged?

:yeahthat:

or water in the gas(it has been either raining or humid for the last couple of weeks)

just a guess you know, 'cause I'm not a guy and I don't know anything about those mechanical thingys :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
onebdzee said:
:yeahthat:

or water in the gas(it has been either raining or humid for the last couple of weeks)

just a guess you know, 'cause I'm not a guy and I don't know anything about those mechanical thingys :biggrin:

I just love it when you say "thingys" - so adorable! :lmao: