Wawa 235

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
whats going down? cops blocking entrances/exits and everything is yellow taped off...anyone know?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
happy_bee4 said:
whats going down? cops blocking entrances/exits and everything is yellow taped off...anyone know?

Maybe they located the Leonardtown sniper? :confused:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I wonder if any forumites were involved?

Did they have to close the bridge?

:yikes: What if the Tiki Bar closes?

Sadysue

In front of Ledo's pizza on 235 there was some kind of wreck. When I was coming home from work, they were airlifting someone out of the parking lot next to the movie theatre. Went I went to turn onto 235 by Ledo's, there were fire trucks and police cars everywhere. All I saw was a smashed black car. It looked like someone ran a red light going very fast.

Angel

~*~*~
Sadysue said:
In front of Ledo's pizza on 235 there was some kind of wreck. When I was coming home from work, they were airlifting someone out of the parking lot next to the movie theatre. Went I went to turn onto 235 by Ledo's, there were fire trucks and police cars everywhere. All I saw was a smashed black car. It looked like someone ran a red light going very fast.
The effing drivers around here are so dumb anymore... I swear they are making me dumb... They are everywhere.

HELLO! Red light stop. Green light go. Yellow light yeild because a Red light is about to come up...

I almost got smashed by some a$$ running a Red light recently...

Anyway, I guess we don't know if that is what happened in this case, but I hope the people involved are okay.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
On a related note.

I was stuck in traffic on Rt 4 beginning at Bristol Deal and the state troopers were blocking off everything pass the Chesapeake/North Beach exits. We all had to go Rt 2 to Rt 4 and that took a lot of patience.

Anyone else caught in that today? What happened in Dunkirk? It would be such a shame if it was the SoMD speeding Bonnie and Clyde again. They nearly crashed into me in the worse way as they put on a show of chase with each other like fire set to gasoline.

Anyway just thought I would ask. Girl was driving a Camry/Corolla type of car and the dude had a very nice white cadillac. No clue what that was about but I got flipped the finger by the dude. :ohwell: