Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not liking the new 98 Star mornings?

Anyone else not liking the new 98 Star mornings?

I miss Heather and T-Bone. I liked hearing about what was going on in the community and hearing other points of view, however controversial. Now there's nothing like that now. I don't want drivel about this day in history and if I want all music, I'll pop in a CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Annakinnus
    I miss Heather and T-Bone. I liked hearing about what was going on in the community and hearing other points of view, however controversial. Now there's nothing like that now. I don't want drivel about this day in history and if I want all music, I'll pop in a CD.

I dont like the new 98.3 at all...now where do I go for classic rock and 80's stuff? They had one redeeming moment when someone played the Ramones, but then it went straight back in the crapper.
    Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

don't care for the new format
    The stuff cheerleaders do on hardwood, it absolutely blows my mind - Joe Biden
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    -Illegals who are already here can stay, provided they haven't committed any crimes.

pretty black roses
    I like the new format.
    There is always light at the end of the tunnel no matter how dim the light may be.

Quote Originally Posted by thakidistight
    I dont like the new 98.3 at all...now where do I go for classic rock and 80's stuff? They had one redeeming moment when someone played the Ramones, but then it went straight back in the crapper.
    100.3 is great now. All classic 60's, 70's and 80's music. Only time I switch from it is when I need a traffic report (103.5 WTOP on the 8's) or when there is a commercial (switch to 98.7). But then it is right back to 100.3 once the commercial and or traffic report ends.

I am still waiting for ANY of the southern maryland stations to carry reliable, up to date traffic reports, and to broadcast them on a regular schedule. Every 10-15 minutes, starting at 5:00 a.m. would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by huntr1
    100.3 is great now. All classic 60's, 70's and 80's music. Only time I switch from it is when I need a traffic report (103.5 WTOP on the 8's) or when there is a commercial (switch to 98.7). But then it is right back to 100.3 once the commercial and or traffic report ends.

I think I tried that, I dont think I can get it...mebbe I shall give it another try today!
    Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

Quote Originally Posted by thakidistight
    I think I tried that, I dont think I can get it...mebbe I shall give it another try today!
    In my car I can get it all the way to GMR. In the minivan, it breaks up in Mechanicsville.

Don't like it at all. The jingle makes me wanna hurt someone.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

New Format is great!!! I'm still getting use to Moondog. The old Talk Show format duo was not bad, but it was more talk and in some cases to much bs. I like others wish the news was more up to date, and also the traffic was more up to date. News is most of the time a day if not 2-3 days old, and in most cases it is coming from the Enterprise. The traffic reports only change every hour, not good at all.