petshop

A

angelphish

I used to have a snake. A baby corn snake. He was cute.:smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
Korner Kritters is the stinkiest pet store I've ever been in.
The one on GM Rd by McDonalds is pretty bad too, I can't get past the front door. :barf:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's been so long since I've been in that one, I forgot about it. They're equally stinky. But, I think the one in L-town is a little better...at least their birds aren't pulling their feathers out and gettin' weird. I watched the macaws completely deteriorate in the GM's road store. It was sad.
I was in there once, back by the birds and one of the parakeets hopped on my shoulder. Problem is, birds freak me out, especially big ones that can bite off my fingers. Must be the Hitchcock thing.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I love birds. You do have to be careful with them, though. Some can be down right nasty. When I was in FL, I had several tropical birds and kept about 100 for a friend of mine. Everything from rare Grass Parakeets to Macaws. They're tons of fun.

They're cool but messy messy messy! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They can be very pretty and I don't mind watching them, just don't want them on me.

A

angelphish

O.K. so I checked it out. They sure do have a lot of neat reptiles and pretty birds but they lacked in the fish department. I mean it may just be what I was used to back home or maybe fish aren't as big a deal out here. To me one or two tanks of cichlids isn't enough. They need more.

if you ever want to see a real fish store check out the aquarium center in Randalstown.

A

angelphish

I get lost going anywhere north other than D.C. or Baltimore. I've already been to the Aquarium Center and they are on-line too.
But I'll have to look up other stores up that way soon.

If the weather is going to continue to be as bad as its been then I'm sticking with mail-order for now. :frown:

B

blue7smiles

you might want to check out Pet Stop in Dunkirk.... they have a pretty good selection...