Be vewy, vewy careful

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
all you speed demons out there. They've got speed traps set up. I'm listening to the scanner. I know they have one at 4 and 235, but don't know where else yet. They started at 9:30 this a.m.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
BS Gal said:
all you speed demons out there. They've got speed traps set up. I'm listening to the scanner. I know they have one at 4 and 235, but don't know where else yet. They started at 9:30 this a.m.
Yesterday they had one on Great Mills Road and this morning there was one on old Rt 5. I expect they'll be busy this weekend.

rack'm

Jaded
I was on my way home from league last night donig 60mph and got passed by one of the counties finest, he pulled someone over just ahead of me. :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Okay, it appears that on 4 and 235 it is a safety belt check point.....not speeding. They're getting 'em right and left.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
"Checkpoint Strikeforce" (DWI Checkpoints) will also be in full swing this weekend, so be careful with the wine @ dinner.

BS Gal said:
They started earlier than that. Saw cops all over Mattawoman-Beantown Rd. at 5:00-5:30 this morning.

Ponytail

RoseRed said:

Careful. I haven't eaten yet, and its' been awhile since that last sip of coffee. I keep getting a whif of something that absolutely stinks...and then I realize again that it's me. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
Careful. I haven't eaten yet, and its' been awhile since that last sip of coffee. I keep getting a whif of something that absolutely stinks...and then I realize again that it's me. :lol:
Cranky. :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Got an email here at work that says they are doing the "Click-it or ticket" across the bridge in Calvert.

BRITUSA

BRITUSA
BS Gal said:

Yep! Hubby found out the hard way this morning...... $145 fine for going 60 in a 40 mile zone......He is NOT Happy :banghead: The man will never learn :deadhorse

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BRITUSA said:
Yep! Hubby found out the hard way this morning...... $145 fine for going 60 in a 40 mile zone......He is NOT Happy :banghead: The man will never learn :deadhorse
Haven't you told him he has to check the forums before he leaves the house?