Air Conditioner Repair

perdnee

Club'nBabySeals said:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable air conditioning repairman in the St. Mary's area? Thanks.
Simmons Heating & Air Conditioning is outstanding. 301-373-4780

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Club'nBabySeals said:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable air conditioning repairman in the St. Mary's area? Thanks.
Great Mills Heating and Repair, BG used them in her old house, we used them here last year, but this year you are going to have to get behind us.

Joewsesnica

Joewsesnica
Club'nBabySeals said:

TMS, Inc is a good company. They are located in Waldorf. 301-843-7477.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
Club'nBabySeals said:

This is crazy; seems that everyone is having AC problems. I had someone come out on Sunday b/c it seemed that my ac was constantly running. It will cool the house down now but as soon as it cuts off it gets warm in the house - it doesn't stay cool. Anyhow later this week they are going to replace the thermostat so i can have some control over the temp and all supposely. Also they cleaned the coil and all that - it was nasty. I wish everyone good luck on getting theirs fixed b/c its about to get HOT.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Our A/C has been running great for years. It was installed by Besche, and they come out once a year to check it and our heat to make sure all's well. We're happy Besche customers, partly because we seldom have problems.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
BabyGurl1978 said:
It will cool the house down now but as soon as it cuts off it gets warm in the house - it doesn't stay cool.

You need to close the windows.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Just talked to my ex. both the upper and lower AC units aren't working, and the neighbor's aren't working either.. What she wanted me to do about I'm not sure, but she has a home warranty, and hope she figures out how to use it!

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Since we don't have an a/c emergency - the a/c works and does cool but just doesn't cool as chilled as it should - I was able to get an appointment for next Wednesday. Right now it's 77 degrees, but the celing fans are making the temperature feel pretty darn comfortable. It will feel alot hotter in the afternoon, though, I'm sure. :faint: