Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 97.7

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie
    Maybe they play the hard stuff at night. Thats what mostly radion stations do.

Yes and No..there will be some stuff ONLY at night or after 7.. but, I'm still working out the kinks..

You are a VERY hard Lady to please...

Quote Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane
    I didn't hear anything different this morning than what they play on 98.3. Sounds like last nights tunes weren't too shabby, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog Michael
    Yes and No..there will be some stuff ONLY at night or after 7.. but, I'm still working out the kinks..
    Black Hole Sun.

Working for the weekend harleygirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwwb2000
    I am loving the new format!!!! Finally some music I can listen to without surfing the channels
    The station rocks!! I was driving my teenager to school and this is the first time he did not change my station!! I even loved the reggae song thrown in the mix!!

Thank you Kid for me..ALSO THANK YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by harleygirl
    The station rocks!! I was driving my teenager to school and this is the first time he did not change my station!! I even loved the reggae song thrown in the mix!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog Michael
    You are a VERY hard Lady to please...
    Not really....just have to know what buttons to push.

pretty black roses
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer
    Not really....just have to know what buttons to push.
    There is always light at the end of the tunnel no matter how dim the light may be.

Love the new format on 97.7 The Rocket. It's great that Southern Maryland has a new alt rock format. Moondog Michael thanks for what you have done in the changes to both 97.7 and 98.3. This area really needed to move forward in the music area and this is a very big step. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by jbeaverjr
    Love the new format on 97.7 The Rocket. It's great that Southern Maryland has a new alt rock format. Moondog Michael thanks for what you have done in the changes to both 97.7 and 98.3. This area really needed to move forward in the music area and this is a very big step. Thanks again.

Thank You...It's been a great ride to get to this point.