Need wild bird help

onebdzee

off the shelf
17 yr old just brought home a wild bird that looks like it got hit by a car....it looks like it might just have a broken wing(possibly more I'm not a "bird person)

He wants to "help the bird"....what is he supposed to do with this bird to help it?....or maybe there is some place we can take it to get the proper care?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
onebdzee said:
17 yr old just brought home a wild bird that looks like it got hit by a car....it looks like it might just have a broken wing(possibly more I'm not a "bird person)

He wants to "help the bird"....what is he supposed to do with this bird to help it?....or maybe there is some place we can take it to get the proper care?
Put it out of its misery.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
The wife brought me a bird, not long ago, that flew into one of the house windows. Window survived, bird was still alive but seemed to have a broken neck.
I told her to go back into the house and I will take care of the situation.

We both love animals, but sometimes you have to think about the pain that the animal is in.

onebdzee

off the shelf
DoWhat said:
The wife brought me a bird, not long ago, that flew into one of the house windows. Window survived, bird was still alive but seemed to have a broken neck.
I told her to go back into the house and I will take care of the situation.

We both love animals, but sometimes you have to think about the pain that the animal is in.

How can you tell if it's in pain?

I don't want it to be in pain, that's just mean

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
onebdzee said:
How can you tell if it's in pain?

I don't want it to be in pain, that's just mean
I would think, if it can't fly away it's in pain.

Just make sure it is a nice clean and quick chop.

onebdzee

off the shelf
DoWhat said:
I would think, if it can't fly away it's in pain.

Just make sure it is a nice clean and quick chop.

OMG!....I can't do that!

and Mr. King....I don't have a cat, I have 2 dogs

Petey....come help me here?