Poor Baby Bunny

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Aww :frown: Hubby had to break the neck of a baby bunny that my cat was killing in the yard today. He came home and she was in the yard letting it go then running up on it. He said the poor thing was trying to hop away but was really hurt. So he killed it, and she ate it.

Damn Cat!!

just.me

Somdmommy said:
Aww :frown: Hubby had to break the neck of a baby bunny that my cat was killing in the yard today. He came home and she was in the yard letting it go then running up on it. He said the poor thing was trying to hop away but was really hurt. So he killed it, and she ate it.

Damn Cat!!

Hey, bunnies are good eatin'!

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Somdmommy said:

Damn Cat!!

Sad for the bunny but after the cat got hold of it, the best thing your husband could do is kill it rather than let it suffer.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
buddy999 said:
Sad for the bunny but after the cat got hold of it, the best thing your husband could do is kill it rather than let it suffer.

Everyone has an opinion. This was mine.

Poor Baby Bunny 08-02-2006 03:20 PM Who has the right to make the call for life and death.
Since someone didn't agree with me, let me clarify my position.

I do not condone the senseless slaughter of animals however, when an animal is suffering because of injuries received in an altrication, the humane thing to do is to end it's misery. We've done that with animals for years.